tuscl

Online poker and fire ball wisky time

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNUvmvbAzZw

Nothing like a good evening of getting drunk and donking off some small stakes bills

14 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juice has drank more today than 10 TUSCL members have in the past week combined.

You're sipping on straight Fireball? I have to say that's a first, at least for me.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    i thought people only did shots of fireball
  • ime
    8 years ago
    wow just noticed juice is using a real glass instead of his old stand by ones http://i.imgur.com/rnEELTM.jpg?1

He is stepping up his game
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm Irish boys
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Is that why you eat so many French fries?

Seriously I have never seen anyone sip fireball straight before. Are you just trying to get out of using listermint or scope before bed?
  • ime
    8 years ago
    He wants to drink the drink that is most like candy. He was melting down candy canes and mixing it with rubbing alcohol before he found Fireball.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Juice drinking a glass of fireball with ice cubes is a totally psycho move. Even the worst wino's and drunks at least mix their peppermint schnapps with coffee.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I think the wildest thing I ever saw was a homeless man cutting a bottle of mad dog 20/20 down with water. The liquor store owner said the guys favorite flavor was grape and he'd lose his shit when they were out of it although they always had at least 6 other flavors.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Juice cuts his four lokos with jolly ranchers, true story
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Dont burn yourself
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO

I love fire ball and honey whisky. I'm sure if their is other sweet or candy whiskey out their I will be a fan

I don't like cutting my drinks because it makes it to week....I actually love the strength of the drink just like it is

Been doing it like that for years

Most people do think it is a bit odd doh
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lean and Jolly ranchers are really ducking delicious
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    juicebox69, do you put any KY in that fire ball "wiskey"?

Try it and report back whether it was brilliant or non-brilliant! ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion