tuscl

Dating a lovely dancer !

Sunday, January 11, 2004 5:17 PM
I had a few dates with a lovely young lady over the past few weeks and we have just agreed to be exclusive now. And no, we didn't meet at her club, actually we met at the gym of all places- LOL! I feel like one of the luckiest men on planet earth being that this is my 2nd seriously hot dancer g/f! This one is even better looking than my last and oh so sweet too. The only bad thing is now I will have to stay out of the Ft.Lauderdale Rhino so I don't make her uncomfortable on the job. She said she wouldn't mind me coming in, but I know better from experience. Oh well, it's more than a fair trade off!

9 comments

• WiseGuy
    20 years ago
    I personally know it does work out. Never say "never" i guess.
  • Homer Simpson
    20 years ago
    PLEASE!! Do NOT date a dancer! I know personally that it will NEVER work out! As you all know that dancers will ALWAYS have multiple sexual partners both male & female. Also your bank account will slowly disappear...... Trust me get an escourt - it's 10 times cheaper than going out with a dancer.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    Best of luck JimJazz. I totally agree with you that there are a lot of really nice dancers out there.
  • JimJazz
    20 years ago
    Clean, why must you put down every dancer on earth ? Sure there are some bad apples but most of them are nice, sweet lovely ladies.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    Kamrynstarr that part above about clucking like a chicken by itself is very funny even if the rest of the story is sad. I'm happy to hear that it worked. Just thinking if we didn't have the 5 to 10% of the population that breaks all the big laws, the world would be a strange new place with no need for security or locked doors.
  • Clean and Sober
    20 years ago
    lovely and dancer don't go together. you must be rich jazz
  • JimJazz
    20 years ago
    No, I have been fine with it- I think I'd feel differnt if either were contact dancers though. It may not be fair or correct but to be honest I think I'd have jealousy issues if other men were touching my girlfriend.
  • kamrynstarr
    20 years ago
    Well I commend you for having the self confidence and trust in your relationship to make it work. My ex used to get so jealous and it really screwed up our relationship. My current fiance, however, is completely fine with it. He trusts me and knows that it is a job, not a lifestyle for me. However, his one concern with this line of work is my safety. He is constantly worried that I might drink to much and get behind the wheel, or that some guy might turn into a stalker *cough* RL *cough*. Unfortunately, it can be a very dangerous business because of a few misguided men. A very good friend of mine, in fact, had a customer break into her home a few hours after she had gotten back from work. He had followed her home and waited until she went to bed to try to force himself on her. Thankfully, it turned out okay (she acted crazy and starting clucking like a chicken while doing the chicken dance and scared him off - LOL), but many times it doesn't. I just wish there were more men in the clubs like the ones on this board (other than the couple of crazy ones - you know who you are).
  • kamrynstarr
    20 years ago
    Does dating a dancer ever cause you anxiety? That is, do you ever get jealous and demand she stop working at the club? It seems that a lot of men (though not in your case) meet a dancer at her job and then get into a serious relationship to her - only to later gripe about her working at the club he met her at. Sort of like the guys that love their girlfriends to dress really sexy when out in public and then get pissed off when she dresses that way after they are married. Men are so wierd sometimes...hehe.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion