tuscl

HERPES 2.0

My previous post got some hilarious and informative responses. I'm really liking this website! Any more stories, suggestions, experiences, ect. regarding fucking hookers and STD? Prevention methods? Thanks people.

7 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    You may want to seek out our distinguished member Lapdanceking82. He forgoes any sexual contact and ops to just cum inside his pants during a lapdance, a term we call "LDK" around here. LDK82 (as we affectionately call him) is extremely value minded and often searches for a dancer that can make his blow his load within 2 lapdance songs. Sometimes he scores big and finishes the job in 1 song, which if you're counting, is usually under 3 minutes.

Sometimes when he's feeling extremely horny, he will seek out a transvestite street walked and get a handjob in his minivan before he picks up his kids after basketball practice.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Sorry, my apologies, I meant to type "STREET WALKER" not "street walked"

Multi-tasking here, petting my dog, masturbating, eating a sandwich, playing poker online, watching football and trying to give a newbie advice all at the same time.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    shailynn but are you paying attention to your stamp collection. ; )
  • kenleyva
    8 years ago
    There are men out there that have had unprotected sex with hundreds of women and only caught a cold, while others have had sex with only one person and caught HIV. Everyone has a different immune system and responds differently to invading organisms as well as the luck of the draw. There are soo many variables to mention. Personally I have been very lucky in that I have not caught anything even though I have had sex with quite a few partners, and that includes hookers.

The baseline defense against STI's or STD's is the proper use of a condom, but even then people catch herpes and HPV because it is transmitted through skin to skin contact. It is a minefield of sorts out there when fucking randoms chicks, hell, even the your wife sometimes.

You mentioned Hong Kong Club earlier. It is safe to assume that almost every girl up in that bitch has been exposed to herpes considering the amount of cock they take on a daily basis, health card or not. Sorry versace, but no reassurance can be given here, just realistic possibilities.

• verdugoversace
    8 years ago
    Lapdanceking82 is extremely value minded yet gets a handjob by a tranny in his mini van before picking up his kids?...................What the hell....hahahah.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Hey verdugoversace, think of the most fucked up friend you have, multiply his/her craziness by 10, then you're getting close to how we think over here.
  • Sleepwalking
    8 years ago
    Shailynn, that's some serious multitasking.
    One word for you: Purell.

For the sake of the dog.

:)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion