tuscl

Pussy Talent

Sunday, November 27, 2016 7:36 AM
Stripper, totally nude, rolls up on her back, legs spread in the air, places a bill folded into a tent over the honey pot, then blew it into the air!

11 comments

• GoVikings
    8 years ago
    All these people with no reviews Tsk Tsk Tsk!
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    GV, if I wrote any reviews I'd have to alter the facts to protect the guilty, and if I disclosed everything I know, you wouldn't believe me anyway.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^ full of shit...
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Nope. Took a shit before I left the house, so you won't hit on me in the stall a McD's
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Sounds like a dancer I knew a few years back.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Wanna impress me? Find a stripper that can lick a stamp using her pussy.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Gimmicks are cute sometimes but it won't get the job done
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    One of the old soft core Emmanuel movies had a scene or two, I think in a Tai bar, where the dancers were smoking cigarettes and shooting ping pong balls with their pussies.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    When I was stationed in Japan we had an office party at a remote site. 2 girls were hired for the entertainment. In one part of their act they shoved unshelled hard cooked eggs up their vaginas, cracked the shells and then offered them to the guys to eat.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Eggs and pussy. Kinda like when my friends and I go to a strip club, get drunk and wind up at a Waffle House at 3AM. Come to think about it, I don't think I have ever been inside a Waffle House sober.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Like the pussy farts, sometimes done underwater in the bathtub. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion