Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Tits and ass.

Daybreaker

I can make or break your day 😏

9 yrs ago Β· 1 min read

Anyone? Swear to god this site used to be about at least one of those things...

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for Daybreaker
Daybreaker
β€’

Shit should only come up when fetishes are being discussed, amirite?

Profile picture for Daybreaker
Daybreaker
β€’

Really though. Beats politics and all the "my dick is bigger" posturing going on.

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
β€’

Welcome back, Daybreaker! The atmosphere on this board has become quite toxic recently: I hope he dies of AIDS! You're a homo! She's a whore! He's a Klansman! Let's try to turn the discussion back to the glories of the female anatomy and to those bringers of joy who bare their bodies for our pleasure: strippers!

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
β€’

What's wrong with you guys? Trying to SQUASH the First Amendment?

Profile picture for Daybreaker
Daybreaker
β€’

I just want to kind of...motorboat the first amendment with my boobs. It's a pleasant death.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
β€’

Nice!

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
β€’

@Daybreaker - Don't forget that the ignore button is invaluable here.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
β€’

Daybreaker, how about some pics of your tits and ass? :)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
β€’

I know I'll feel better once I get a good blowjob any female volunteers ; )

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
β€’

Excellent point, 25! I have not had a BJ (good or bad) since the beginning of November -- my longest dry stretch this year! Of course I'm taking a four-week break from SCs, which I hope to end with a double-BJ visit to Washington Park next Mon-Tue.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement