tuscl

How much of a regular are you at your fav club?

larryfisherman
California
A couple points of order. In this thread when I say fav club I'm just talking about the club you go to the most. Also I don't want to know how often you go there, I just want to know how many phone numbers you have collected in that club.

At my fav club I currently have 7 dancer phone numbers. At the moment I'm trying to do OTC with a couple of them.

What about you?

24 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I guess that I am not much of a regular. I currently only have one phone number and I'll probably delete that one.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    I visit my favorite Phoenix Club 2 times each week, depending on my visits to local AMPs. I think I have 4 phone numbers for my favorite girls at the club.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Fishsticks, I'm betting 7 of those 7 phone numbers are the numbers to Taco Bell, not any strippers.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I guess saying how often you go there would provide some context, so go ahead and do that if you want.

I go to my club twice a week, and I have been doing that for the past few months.

@shadow-I think in your situation phone numbers wouldn't be bad because I think it's like a 40 mile drive from your house to your fav club? You don't want to drive all the way out there and for it to be shitty. When you're thinking of going there you can text some of your favs that you're coming, and I'm sure a lot of them will show up.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I have been to my favorite club 6 times in the last two weeks. I'd set my phone on fire before I would put a stripper phone number in it. 50 miles to my favorite club i.e. 2 beers; 2 bowls.
  • K
    8 years ago
    For some of us old timers, how many we collected will be a much larger number than how many we currently have on our phones. For half of my time in this hobby I had numbers on a piece of paper in my wallet. My first cell phone was in the late 90's.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    @LF. They exchange numbers in case they forget to write down their algebra homework assignment.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Sounds like you've been clubbing for a long time K.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^ and one day you'll be old enough to get into a club little fishstick
  • shanny72
    8 years ago
    Current fav is 2-3 per month. No phone numbers because itc is readily available. No need to see otc.
  • K
    8 years ago
    Larryfisherman

yes, Close to 40 years. I know some others here have similar longevity with a few making me seem like a novice.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Not that much of a regular anymore.
    CF quit stripping but I still see her outside the club.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ you do her taxes or babysit her kid?
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Strippers don't file taxes and she has no kids
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I just club at the same club each time I go. It's the devil I know. They treat me well and the dancers and staff are friendly so I return rather than seek out new pastures. I go every 2-4 months but they claim to still recognize me when I do go.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    At the SC I frequent the most I've had/have 5 numbers.
    I've OTCd with 2 of the 5 at least two times each. 1 is a strong, likely OTC candidate.
    The other 2 are just great in the club; one is a kisser.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Oh, and of the two I've OTCd with, one is the reason I found TUSCL; Me thinking I could date a stripper.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @Bavarian- you gonna give up the club life just cause your CF ain't stripping anymore? There are plenty of fish in the sea, plus it's Dallas, a lot of hot babes in Dallas.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    All day every dam day
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i am presently sitting in my all time favorite club. hong kong tj. butt i guess i'm not a regular. yet. only two times in the last two weeks.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I spread the love around to many clubs, so I really don't have a fave club anymore. I still got a shitload (20+) of numbers but I usually delete a few a month if I don't see any potential.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    @Larry - I still go to the BYOBs for pay per view events. I just don't have a reason to go to Baby Dolls anymore.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    and girls phone numbers... hong kong girls mist be around twenty i guess. maybe more.
  • James1557
    8 years ago
    I can only get to my favourite club occasionally - around once a month on average. Currently I have two girls' numbers; I have had others in the past but I have deleted them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion