tuscl

I'm back on the job JS69. :)

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

8 comments

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Damn Shadow the second story about the dancer being arrested for welfare fraud is more of an eyeopener, that little dump Runway Cabaret is the smallest club in the area, it only has legal occupancy for 33 I have been in there a few times, I can't imagine a dancer in there clearing $4000. a month. It is simply a dump.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    25 - My thought was how many strippers are guilty of welfare fraud. Recently one stripper I know mentioned getting food stamps. Same stripper is now on a skiing trip to Colorado.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Food stamp fraud is very common with strippers since they report all their earnings. Strippers talk to me openly about selling their food stamps if they don't need them. They also buy and sell prescription drugs among themselves.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Git er done Shadowcats
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Thanks, shadowcat, when I'm back in SoFlo in December, I'll make sure that twentyfive and I don't meet there.
  • VeryBigDawg
    8 years ago
    ... Actually didn't you mean Snowboarding trip? And wasn't visit to Dad happening too? :)
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    OK VBD if you want to get technical. :)
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Trump will be President and shadowcat is back to reporting strip club news. Order has been restored to the universe, and all is well.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion