Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What if...

Imamutt

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm just her plaything between tricks?

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Nobody did any reviews?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I took a shit at McD's

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Yeah, we know, crazyjoe, the bathroom there just made the EPA Superfund list. :(

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

My favorite strippers are all faithful to me. That's how Detroit strippers roll.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Brilliant!

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

This bitch fucks you up something awful.

Profile picture for Imamutt
Imamutt
•

Yeah, not what I signed up for but she also fucks me up awful good. The crazy ones are the most fun.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

...she really was telling the truth about only fucking me, and no one else?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement