tuscl

Why Do Some Girls Sit With You But Don't Ask For A Dance

I have been attending strip clubs once or twice a month for several years. Usually when they sit with me they will converse with me and eventually ask for a dance. However sometimes they will sit with me and my friend, converse with us for several minutes, and then get up and leave without asking for a dance. I always say yes to gettting a dance when they take the time to sit with me but sometimes they just get up and go sit with other customers. Do you al think they are just waiting for me to ask them for a lap dance and eventually they just give up?

12 comments

• Dougster
    8 years ago
    Because they enjoy being in the personality aurora of a RICH STUD like me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It could be several things:

* that's their hustle style, they may think if you're interested you will ask them

* they may be inexperienced and thus not assertive enough

* there are all kinds of custies, many complain dancers don't talk to them enough so maybe they figure they (custies) want convo, I give them what they want, if they don't ask me for dances they're not interested

Sometimes I'll ask them for the dance if I really want-them/gotta-have-them but more often than not I just let them go - in my mind if they don't have enough game to be assertive dancers then I figure they don't have enough game to give me good dances
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    only a couple of times has this come up in my five years experience.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Like Papi mentioned, inexperience mostly.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    If you like the girl, just start feeding her some money and coming on to her. Front room friendliness and getting her off script are much better than letting her sell you dances.

SJG
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I get this sometimes too and agree that it is most likely inexperience, tho I'm sure some of them are hoping that you will do the asking - those are usually the ones who can't deal with rejection. And there is probably a small percentage that decide after talking to the PL that she doesn't want to dance for them for whatever reason.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Bitches be crazy.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Maybe she's taking a break pretending to be asking for dances but didn't really want to.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    I once asked a dancer (that I knew really well) why she rarely asked anyone for dances when every other one did. She told me that if she asked for a dance only about 10% of the patrons took her up on it, and usually tipped minimally. If she waited for customers to ask her, about double that she initially talked (both from their desire and from other dancers they saw becoming unavailable) to asked her for a dance and their tip were usually much much better. If she waited she usually made at least double if not much more for the evening.
  • UKfan
    8 years ago
    Thank you all for the comments. If they don't ask I will just wait for the next girl. There are always plenty of girls to go around!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I think some experienced strippers get a bad vibe, assume that you aren't into them, and move on to avoid what they suspect will be the inevitable rejection if they ask. Some other experienced strippers sense that you aren't ready for dances so they're laying the groundwork for coming by to ask you later. Either that or maybe you forgot to put on deodorant.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    It takes a while for a girl to learn to be aggressive.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion