tuscl

Funny Stumbling Stripper Stories

Sitting at the bar in VIP at my regular club, two young spinners walk by and one of them gets tangled up on her own heels and just takes a total spill right at my feet. I help her up but I'm just really trying not to piss my pants at how funny this is. It is usually me stumbling around in the dark half drunk so the whole shoe is on other foot thing is just hilarious. The bartender is trying to catch my eye but I cannot even look her way. Share your stumbling stripper stories if you have them!

5 comments

• Jascoi
    8 years ago
    OMG... the last one was thursday nite... my #1 fantasy girl. she is usually quite in control. an absolutely gorgeous woman that usually displays poise and gracefulness... had been drinking vodka and was sooooo drunk... walking and working the showroom absolutely nude for a couple of hours... i'm walking her to vip and she stumbled into my arms as her legs collapsed... said with a laugh... 'i guess i'm wasted...' and this is in a juice club.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    she is still my #1 fantasy girl. been like three years now. and even so damn drunk... still won't put out.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    falling with such shoes could be a serious matter!

http://www.snaz75.com/10-inch-shoes.html

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Not trying to be "Mr above the frey" but I've never found someone eating it funny, I'm usually concerned they may have gotten hurt (ankle, etc) - maybe on TV I may find it funny but live I've never had to contain my laughter nor have I ever had the urge to laugh, feels like laughing at someone else's expense/misfortune
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^ I agree.

Even if the girl is drunk, still not funny. I wish they would not drink, and I have told them so.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion