Flagged reviews

jackob85
Kentucky
I have flagged a couple reviews lately and they don't seem to show up. One was in regards to DejaVu in Lexington. A reviewer made a claim about getting a beer and doing other things. Unfortunately, that club has always been a no-alcohol place. You get unlimited soda for your $5 or $10 entrance fee. I told this in the review flag because I thought that the PL should know that if they are basing going there on actual reviews. It has not shown up. Is there some policy that allows clubs to get rid of negative flags? Just kind of weird.

8 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I flagged one 3 weeks ago for being too explicit/dancer liability. The reviewer stated the dancers name and how much he paid for a BJ. The review is still there. Why?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I "think" the OP may be asking as to why the flag comments don't appear vs the reviews not appearing? Which is a question I also have.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Ban those mofos
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Shadow there are plenty of reviews like that, if we started flagging all reviews like that, it would be a lot of flagging!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I think that all flags get reviewed when there is time to be sure that the flag is justified why dont you just put your criticism in a prop they appear almost immediately.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Based on the lack of any action taken on flagged reviews I'd guess that all the flags wind up in the dead letter office.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ probably not all but many if not most - at the least the flag comments should be made visible right-away
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Been like that for a loooong time. That's why I see a lot put positive comment then say AD review of the week!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion