tuscl

What happened to OG in Las Vegas? No longer listed?

Since 1963 ...
Thursday, November 10, 2016 11:26 PM
Drove past today and the door is locked and lot empty?? An institution disappeared?

8 comments

8 years ago
    If anyone has any intel on where the girls went, please share.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    lt closed down
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Ding, dong the witch is dead.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    I read this in a thread a couple of weeks ago. It was my favourite afternoon club. Hopefully it will open before I get there next year with a bit of luck.
  • lotsoffun201
    8 years ago
    No plans to reopen as far as I've heard. Supposedly a new club called Sophia's will open around the first of the year. It's the same owners and the afternoon girls have indicated they are scattered about waiting for the opening
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    As lots of fun 201 said, it's permanently closed. I called their phone number a few weeks ago, and they picked up and answered Sophia's.
    8 years ago
    Sophia's was the name of a club that opened about 3 months ago on proceyon st. It lasted about 30 days and promptly shut down after spending a ton on renovations.

What makes guys think that strip clubs are so easy to run? The goofs that bought OG a year or so ago changed all kinds of things and not in a good way, now they ar likely out the 6 million or so that they paid for the club.
  • PredragDr
    8 years ago
    I went into OG's once ~5 years ago and it probably had the scariest looking dancers I've seen in Vegas.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion