tuscl

Current Favorite Waitress (?)

A new experience: Went to my home SC today to have lunch with this hot milfy (35) ex-dancer waitress I met last week. We got all over each other at the table and somehow ended up buying a bottle which included buying her off the floor and going to VIP for solid play for a couple of hours for a much lower rate than my CF. Had a great time and set up OTC for early next week, also at a lower rate. She was much more passionate and seemed more real too. If the OTC comes through and is as good as in the club will she become my CFW (current favorite waitress)? I am starting to wonder if a hot waitress is always a better deal than a dancer or is it purely a function of age in the case or just a fluke? Anyone else had experience with a club waitress?

28 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah, she kept putting me off. :(
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    some of these waitress are sooooooooo hot... especially at some deja vu clubs...
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    At one of the clubs I go to there is a waitress that I think has the hots for me because she always puts two lines in my Corona and she swears that she doesn't do that for anyone else. Is that waitress shit or is she being sincere.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^Lines not lines
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Fucking spell correct/ lines
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    LIMES
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hahaha, twentyfive, one of the many reasons I don't have a Smartphone.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Falling for the waitress is 99% of the time the dumbest, most rookie thing you can do, and the waitresses play guys like a fiddle. Normally I don't blame the victim, but in this case, I think it's so retarded to fall for the waitress that guys basically deserve whatever happens next.

That said, congrats for being in the 1%. Good score! Although I wouldn't celebrate until that OTC actually happens. How much did the bottle service cost you?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It's kinda fun to flirt w/ a waitress, a bit of the forbidden fruit kinda thing - some waitresses are a straight arrow and some are pretty slutty and IMO one can have a good time with some of them
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Yes. One of my CFs is a server who used to dance, known her for years but we're just friends. Flip side is young servers who become dancers. Recently I have been the first to stage tip two new dancers who I've known as servers, one was nervous but she got more comfortable as I encouraged her, the other was a real dynamo and was a total blast!
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Never pursued a waitress but the clubs I go to don't have them.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    OTC seems like a lot of trouble and expense for nothing of value.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    justme, DV hot waitresses on your lap, front room makeout session?

SJG
  • PRBOY56
    8 years ago
    Front room make out and under the table play was no charge just a few drinks. Bottle was $165 (champagne, my idea) plus close to three hours of varied fun in VIP for a $$ tip (also my choice) So $$$$ total all in for the afternoon. I'm very happy with the return on investment. She was very slutty and horny and pretty buzzed after the drinks on the floor and the bubbly (totally soaked)
    I agree with Subraman on the OTC probability but communication has been constant since this happened so it looks promising (and no, I'm not falling for her, just want to get laid, lesson learned).
    I'll see her today at the club and hopefully firm a date for this coming week. it felt a lot different than with a dancer, IOP was either off the charts or she really got off on being with me (alcohol induced I'm sure) She actually went home right after we were done. If this works I'm going to want it regularly, specially at these prices) Will report back to the monger commmunity.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    I am not sure if I understand. Your club allows waitresses/servers to go to VIP?
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I have seen a couple of waitresses due VIP at Follies. They needed the managers OK.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ThereAndBackAgain, In some places there is no real line between waitresses and dancers. And then sometimes while there may not be a real rule, girls will get silly and likely do whatever you want.

Where I live this does not make much difference as the clubs are so highly controlled anyway. But still, there have been exceptions.

SJG
  • PRBOY56
    8 years ago
    Update: the conversation just continues but the physically friendly terms haven't changed. Still getting under the table play but feeling like she may be stringing me along OTC wise. Not spending on her beyond regular tips for my drinks and such. We are both heading out for the holiday but she promises after we get back we will do the deed. It is entertaining but just playing along out of curiosity at this time. Waiting to see but not invested, still spending time and money on my CF and getting good returns there. Yes, they both know about each other.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    subraman: Don't know about that. I met a few waitress who end up doing OTC. One became ATF #2. Also went on some normal (unpaid) dates with others. Some I still keep in touch with. Many waitresses are far more normal than strippers and just as hot, often even hotter than the strippers.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i've had a few on my lap. however no makeout session.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    twentyfive... your lime posts are hilarious!!!!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago

...................................;)
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Often waitresses are intrigued by the kinds of attention that the dancers get. So if you treat a waitress like a dancer, the results can be good. And sometimes waitresses don't really know all the rules.

It can be like that in our underground Mexican bar circuit too, as the waitresses just work for the club owner, not the talent agent who brings in the dancers.

SJG
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    sjguy... when i finally get some time off to hang around in your area i'd like you to show me around. and when you finally decide to enjoy tijuana i hope to show you what i have found.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Hey PRBoy, I think I know which club you're talking about :-)

I thought you could no longer buy the waitress off with the purchase of a bottle.

There used to more hot waitresses before. Now they are average at best. The only ones that remain hot are the bartenders.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    What kind of play can you get in VIP with a waitress? lol

Just making out and maybe getting a hand? I doubt they can strip to their thong or bring the girls out to play.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Bavarian, some clubs are closely controlled. In others it is just between you and the girl. What might not be allowed inside can be out in the parking lot or elsewhere.

The advertised clubs here are very tightly controlled. But the underground clubs are not.

But people have also posted about places where they don't even bother with booths or backrooms. They just finish what has been started on couched in darkened corners.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    justme62, thanks for those offers. My travels still have to wait. And as I do have highly visible commitments and obligations, I do have to separate my only private space, online, from my f2f life.

But eventually I will be traveling and not need to maintain any anonymity.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion