tuscl

how to avoid paying tolls.

Tiburon
Every woman's local ATM while in da club? How else they paying for their Boob jobs?
Monday, November 7, 2016 4:03 AM
So on my way home from work in Queens, I had no other exit to take but to go all the way to Manhattan. Fucking toll was $8 one way. Wasted $16 on bullshitting to get home. Now with that in mind, with the renewed availability to go to NJ and pick up Brazilian sluts, anyone know how to get into NJ from Queens/Manhattan without paying the troll booth? That is money wasted which might as well have left me taking the Amtrak at that point.

15 comments

• RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Private helicopter or jet?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    This thread would be more helpful if it was about how to avoid paying trolls.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    ^^ @Smith should be contributing to the "Old Geezers and Sex Thread" where he belongs.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Borrow a friend's car. Buy a car and leave it registered to the previous owner. Hitchhike. Ride a bike.
  • K
    8 years ago
    I don't believe what you want to do is possible without driving all day and spending a fortune in gas. The Outer-bridge, Goethals, GW, Lincoln and Holland all have tolls. I've heard that you can go up to Albany and then cross the Hudson for free and come back down. Tolls and parking fees are just part of the cost of this hobby
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Strip clubs will always take a toll on you.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Get me a jet, and I'll fly around to Russia for lunch sex lol
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^ good idea
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    [view link] Get a car that can 'swim' across the Hudson... Problem will be trying to find a public boat launch/ramp on both sides and the expense of the vehicle and maintaining it.
  • K
    8 years ago
    there are many public boat ramps in NJ. Some near strip clubs. Keansburg, Keyport, Cliffwood beach and Sayreville all get you within a 10 minutes of 6 or 7 clubs. I know there is one in Kearny and would not be surprised if there is on in Newark. Travel up the Raritan River and you find several.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Get one of those James Bond gadgets where you can replace your tag at the push of a button
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    steal a car.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Problem Solved, just don't get caught like this guy [view link]
  • DeviousNY
    8 years ago
    mapquest... check off avoid tolls after choosing get directions. But you'll probably add an hour round trip to your drive so better off paying the toll.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Holy shit!... MapQuest still exist!?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion