tuscl

OTC in NYC

Anybody ever made this happen from any manhattan clubs?

9 comments

• K
    8 years ago
    It in recent years. Far too expensive imo. Easier and cheaper in NJ.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    sucks to be you.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    it's not easy... you have to drop a few hundred to get numbers and text them and drop a few hundreds a few times ITC. Then there is too much stripper shit of promises, venues and schedules. You will give up on them when success is near, eventually you may realize it's not worth it. There is enough beauty everywhere in nyc.

The texts generally start with "My time is important ...you would have to compensate for my time!"
    Or..... "i can party as long as its mutually beneficial"

There is a more severe problem, nyc is quite closed within 5 miles in and around Manhattan. Most of the strippers live 30-40 miles away upstate or long island or deep into NJ parissany , elizabeth etc, very few live close enough to Queens or Brooklyn. As you know ,the rents in and around Manhattan are easily over 2000 for a studio and rarely people own a car because the parking charge is 500 per month and the subway is accessible within 10 blocks of anywhere. So whenever anybody on tuscl says I paid her rent for OTC I cringe and die a bit. So you would want them to come to you. It's difficult to get somebody to even Midtown, so if you yourself live further forget it.

Go to ATL or Canada or Columbia or Germany. In NYC you need to earn more that 500K (better be a bachelor) to club like shadowcat. Read this article http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/08/fashio…
    Don't let it make you sad only few thousand people out of few million in nyc make that much and they are all quite old, so you are good.

With all this knowledge I'm glad the dances are still 20 bucks a lap... i mean 20 laps a song :)

• ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    short answer :yes and no. And it's not worth it.
  • K
    8 years ago
    My post should have said
    Not in recent years

• Dougster
    8 years ago
    There was a couple of girls at Gallagher's I suspect would be open to it. Especially with a rich stud like me. I was thinking of making it a project, but then it turned out Detroit was just a two hour plane trip, so why bother?

But you asked specifically about Manhattan. With the money the girls make there I'm sure you could make it happen (strippers are just whores at the end of the day) but at the cost of at least one trip to Detroit including a couple of nights and all expenses.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Also was worried my doormen might get suspicious if I was bring hot girls up every now and then but only for an hour or two each time. :-) And hotels in Manhattan are so fuckin' expensive.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Yes, once, but it wasn't cheap. Honestly, even the girls working in the boroughs are tough to get OTC for anything close to reasonable by national standards. Unless you have unlimited funds to blow, you'll be better off trying to source it in the burbs. One hour outside of NYC can make a world of difference. If you are not from the area and are just traveling through, then you'd be better off saving your ammo for a better area.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    There are some videos on youtube which talk about underground NYC clubs, where FS ITC and OTC are readily available and more sensibly priced.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion