Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Biggest fish in the lake

Itsmytime

I’ve had enough and I can’t take it any more

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

At the club yesterday and met a young, blonde, petite spinner with a friendly personality, cute face, perky tits, firm ass, and, come to find out, meaty pussy.

After some discussion over drinks, we went in the back for some ultra high mileage dances. Let's just say she rocked my world.

I usually enjoy the thrill of the pursuit but I'm afraid it's going to take me a while to want to return to clubbing. It can't get better, so why keep fishing when you just caught the biggest fish in the lake?

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

What the fuck else you gonna do, just post on TUSCL? A healthy man's sexual needs are ever present and need to be continuously satisfied for him to be at his best

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Now you have to get her OTC!

As an aside, the description "meaty pussy" may be the most unappealing thing ever. Shouldn't your next step be to find a girl who has all the attributes you described, but without the meat curtains? That should be a huge step up!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I love me a meaty pussy

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

I always laugh at the morons here who talk about "the thrill of pursuit". In a fuckin' strip club? How clueless can you get?

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Might as well talk about the "thrill of the hunt" after picking up your steaks at the super market.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

LOL - they don't call us PLs for nothing

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Or it may be the Dugan effect :)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

"thrill of pursuit" in a strip-club aka "shooting fish in a barrell" - LOL

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Confirmation bias at its worst. (Fuck that faggot RickyBoy.)

Profile picture for K
K
•

" It can't get better," - yes it can.

Set goals. Build on the old goals. Get her OTC. Do an over night. Her and another chick. Her with a strap on doing an Asian spinner in the ass while you get a blow job from one of her sorority sisters.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

The pursuit in a SC consists of peeling off another $20 bill until the prey relents.

Profile picture for 3LeggedMan
3LeggedMan
•

Unlike fishing, you can repeatedly find the holy grail. There may not be a better prize out there, but recatching this one sounds worthy of the efforts. Enjoy!

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

I love a roast beef oops I meant meaty pussy

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Did someone say fishing? :)

Profile picture for grand1511
grand1511
•

Catch and release.......then reel her in again and again

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement