Biggest fish in the lake

Itsmytime
I’ve had enough and I can’t take it any more
At the club yesterday and met a young, blonde, petite spinner with a friendly personality, cute face, perky tits, firm ass, and, come to find out, meaty pussy.

After some discussion over drinks, we went in the back for some ultra high mileage dances. Let's just say she rocked my world.

I usually enjoy the thrill of the pursuit but I'm afraid it's going to take me a while to want to return to clubbing. It can't get better, so why keep fishing when you just caught the biggest fish in the lake?

15 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    What the fuck else you gonna do, just post on TUSCL? A healthy man's sexual needs are ever present and need to be continuously satisfied for him to be at his best
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Now you have to get her OTC!

As an aside, the description "meaty pussy" may be the most unappealing thing ever. Shouldn't your next step be to find a girl who has all the attributes you described, but without the meat curtains? That should be a huge step up!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I love me a meaty pussy
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I always laugh at the morons here who talk about "the thrill of pursuit". In a fuckin' strip club? How clueless can you get?
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Might as well talk about the "thrill of the hunt" after picking up your steaks at the super market.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    LOL - they don't call us PLs for nothing
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Or it may be the Dugan effect :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "thrill of pursuit" in a strip-club aka "shooting fish in a barrell" - LOL
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Confirmation bias at its worst. (Fuck that faggot RickyBoy.)
  • K
    8 years ago
    " It can't get better," - yes it can.

Set goals. Build on the old goals. Get her OTC. Do an over night. Her and another chick. Her with a strap on doing an Asian spinner in the ass while you get a blow job from one of her sorority sisters.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    The pursuit in a SC consists of peeling off another $20 bill until the prey relents.
  • 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    Unlike fishing, you can repeatedly find the holy grail. There may not be a better prize out there, but recatching this one sounds worthy of the efforts. Enjoy!
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    I love a roast beef oops I meant meaty pussy
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Did someone say fishing? :)
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    Catch and release.......then reel her in again and again
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion