Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

My penis is so big, I’m worried girls just use me for one-night stands… it’s wre

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Sounds like larryfishsticks

Profile picture for larryfishsticks
larryfishsticks
•

I GOTS A BIG DIK AND A FAT WALLET

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Women don't leave a man because he has a large penis. If any of this story is true, they dump him because he is horrible in bed. What a waste of a penis.

Profile picture for larryfishsticks
larryfishsticks
•

JOHNNYSMITH DOEZ YOUR DS LIKE FISHSTIX

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

poor guy - thank god I don't have that problem (I think)

Profile picture for larryfishsticks
larryfishsticks
•

PAPI YUR 1 EYED SNAKE DOZNT DRAG DA GROUND?

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Bullshit.

You have to be pretty fucking naive to not be able to tell if a WOMAN just wants to hook up or is seriously interested. They may be weighing a couple options, but if a woman wants to jump straight into bed with you, it usually means she just wants to fuck.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

@ sticks:

my one-eyed snake can't even reach my inner-thigh

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lol

Profile picture for larryfishsticks
larryfishsticks
•

PAPI STRETCH IT OUT

I RECON IF YOU TIE IT 2 A JUNGLE JIM AND HANG FROM IT FOR 2 HOURS IF WIL STRETCH OUT

BE CAREFOOL U MIGHT B DIZZY WHEN U CUM BACK OFF DA JUNGLE JIM

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Good idea - I trust your recipe and judgement

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lol

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Larryfishsticks is a crazy day

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Shucks, what a horrible problem. NOT !!

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

Funny, us big dicked black folk never have this problem. Maybe his stroke game is painfully bad (pun intended).

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

It's the same as a woman with small breasts: If a guy dumps her isn't because she's a bitch, not because of her cup size.

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

You know what I say about the women who use me to get access to my enormous trouser python?

WEEE-YAWWW!!!

And afterward I say "get out da bed bitch 'cos Zippy gots ta get his beauty sleep!" If they complain I add "girl, don't go away mad, jes' go away!"

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement