tuscl

New site?

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Thursday, November 3, 2016 12:43 PM
When I signed in I landed on a new page. It actually looks professionally done. I thought I misc linked something at first.

39 comments

• flagooner
    8 years ago
    Misclicked not misc linked
  • ArtCollege
    8 years ago
    I didn't see a login there; had to jump to another page for that. Did I just miss it?
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    It may be a work in progress. I have the old log in page book marked so I had to hunt for the new internet page.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Whether logged in or not if you click on the purple TUSCL banner in the upper left, the new page pops up
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Seems that Rech has to earn his money once in awhile
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    looked the same to me.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Looks good. For those of us sometimes using this at out work place, glad that the front page is semi-tame. But I'll still be figuring it out so that I can bypass it and go directly to the recently reviewed clubs instead. SJG
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Work? Who are you kidding! You mean you just don't want your mom to see it when she brings your dinner down to the basement!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ Can't ever fool Shailynn, too smart. I should introduce him to my mom. SJG MC5 - the big bang!: best of the mc5 [full] [view link]
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    I don't see a purple TUSCL banner in the upper left
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^ Purple? Not following you. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    WTF - I did not notice it on my smartphone earlier today - but I just logged-in w/ my laptop at a fucking Starbucks and there's a pic of a 1/2-naked chick on my 17" laptop screen - this shit sucks - so much for keeping it on the down-lo
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Set up your own blog, on Google. Then on that list proxy servers. But also come up with a web address to get around that front page, like: [view link] And have that print on your blog, so you can copy and paste it into the proxy server. And don't let Shailynn get to you if he says you are just worried about your mom seeing it. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ thanks for the info SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Shailynn doesn't have to worry about his mom seeing it, because she never comes up his ladder to get into the attic. SJG
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I saw it too
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Thanks Founder for the option.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Founder really is very good. Lets people have their say, because moderation actually just makes it worse as people fight to defend themselves. SJG MC5 - Back In The USA (Full Album), quit good, and starts with Tutti-Frutti [view link]
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Complete with new rotating taglines.....last one said "We are Bill Clinton Approved"
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Back when some people were objecting to the ways that under aged fashion models were being depicted, I suggested that they set up a team, starting with Bill Clinton and Jimmy Swaggart, to check their id's. SJG
  • silkypants
    8 years ago
    "Where you learn LDKing is not only a choice, but a lifestyle." I don't think anything I ever said made the front page, Not sure if this is a rotating tag line or not.
  • silkypants
    8 years ago
    "We'll grab you by the pussy" I have a new favorite now.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    LDK82 is honest about his practices. But I can tell that there are lots of TUSCL members who are LDKing regularly, but they just don't talk about it. SJG
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Btw, Shailyn, SJG KEEPS his mom in the basement. ala Norman Bates...lol
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    New site; same old deranged discussion group.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^ Of course. [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    "same old deranged discussion group" Of course, the only kind of a group which would allow me in. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ LOL
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    [view link] How many people feel like I do, that if only it had just been his mother, that Edmund Kemper would not only be a likeable guy, but that he could even be considered heroic? SJG
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I set up boobie traps for her!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    [view link] I said, "If it had only been his mother that he could be seen as likeable and heroic." SJG
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ Murder is never the answer. Read some Michael Slade novels if you want serial killer kicks
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I never says it was "the answer". But Ed Kemper, he did what he did. He felt that that was what he had to do, to be able to stop killing coeds. Then he drove all the way to Colorado, and then he stopped at a payphone and turned himself in. So I ask, if it had only been his mother, would you find him likeable, even heroic? SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    You don't find anything like able in the persona of Ed Kemper, and even if you imagine that he did not kill anyone other than is mother? SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Lived under duress for his entire life. Acted out the only way he could. Finally did what, though neither legal nor solving anything, is what he felt was necessary. Then turned himself in. [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I got to shake the hand of Paul Mones in front of the court house, when he was out here probono for a trial. SJG
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    ^Did it give you an erection?
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    lol
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    No, not an erection, but I was truly happy that I got the chance to meet a man who has done so much to expose the truth, around 300 parricides per year for the entire country, making up around 2% of the general homicide rate. Now getting the Pentecostal Daughter Molester convicted and sentenced, what was truly sublime, much better than sexual arousal. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion