Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Ever notice how Dougsta likes stealin' avatars?

zipman68
zipman68VIP19366

the speed force!

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

I just noticed that Dugan dude changed his avatar. Doogie's is using the SAME avatar. Dugan is an assclown but he wouldn't copy Doogie. So Doogie stole Dugan's avatar!

I know has a hard on for Dugan-dude but this is sad.

And no, I'm not honored that Doogie treated me the same way via his tit-TAY-fag identity. I know he has a hard on fer me too but I don't swing dat way. Doogie is jes' bein' sad!

Replies (4)

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

^^^ dumb (the OP) and dumber (guy who was first to respond to the OP)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shits and giggles

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•
Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Welcome to two months ago? I forget whose avatar Doogie stole before Rickyboy's.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement