Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Pussy boy !!!, if your on perv row its best to tip at least a $10 note...if all

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

P. Emerson is going homeless while jax stax is banking his bonus

Yes that's me on the free style rap as Jay Stax

Also

On pervert row if your really slinging singles your a fagget and we'll never get pussy from a ho

Sling $10 notes like a man and get laid

Replies (32)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

If your a fan from song one then you will love song #2

Fuck P.Emerson !!!Jax Stax bitch !!!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I don't sit in pervert's row, I don't want to smell the stinking dancers.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I guess I'm a fagget then. :(

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I love you guys , founder and this site lol

Always good info and laughs

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

You crazy sum of a butch

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

P. Emerson is dead and his bitch is giving me head

Song #3

Jax Stax aka Jay Money

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Joe tell your mom daddy is coming home with the bacon

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Fuck you juice.. just leave the money on the table

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO...sounds like Joe has a title or a hook to his new rap song lol

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Juice crew 4 life

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol...amen brother

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What the hell is wrong with you juice?

Leave the money and gtfo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Smdh

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I'm on drugs pussy bky

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Juice got off work at noon today and he's had 5 Four Lokos and a 2 week old egg roll he found between the cushions in his sofa - cut him some slack!

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Lol, Juice this shit is raw. Shadow is pissing his pants

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO...shailynn speaks the truth...he has seen da juice in his full glory and knows what only ears has herd and mouths speak....

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Mikeya lol I need to make a shadow track lol

I bet he is pissy inside his kidneys right now lol

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Woooo

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

Guess I'll never get hookers , hoes and good pussy walks hoe sniffling with $1 bills poking out back pocket

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Look outside the window of the van, Shadowcat left you a present in a brown paper bag just outside the door. :)

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Inflation must be worse than I thought. I haven't had a dancer ask to have sex after tipping a dollar at the stage for probably 5 years.

FYI, this did not happen at any club in the upstate of South Carolina. I know LE takes my every post as the gospel truth unless I have an alternate universe disclaimer.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Fucky boy

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Don't go cheap on us, fool! ;)

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Still here laughing at vincemichaels over the smell comment. Haha. :)

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Wrong van Vince. For some reason Shadow thinks Juice is a black man that got kicked out of Follies

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO mikeya that is so true....why does shadow believe this ???

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement