tuscl

Which best describes you?

larryfisherman
California
Friday, October 21, 2016 11:38 AM
When you exchange phone numbers with a stripper: A. She sometimes texts you when she's working, and sometimes you text her inquiring if she's working. She could possibly be a fav of yours, but there's nothing OTC. B. Nothing happens, you don't text or call her, she doesn't text or call you. Nothing OTC. You have her number, but you don't do anything with it. C. You set up OTC sex her through text and calling. D. You set up OTC "dates" and sex through text and phone. E. You don't get stripper numbers F. Other (explain)

15 comments

• two4fun1225
    8 years ago
    A for sure. D rarely.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    With my CFs or just strippers who I like seeing occasionally: I use it to set up ITC appointments, and OTC appointments. She sometimes texts me to lure me into the club (which I welcome). With my ATFs: I use it to set up ITC appointments, and OTC appointments, and flirt, banter, exchange jokes or news or club gossip, or otherwise interact between appointments
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    And obviously: to send dick pics. Bitches love dick pics.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah, send her dick pics and then text her this:
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Kiss this !!
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    It's usually B for me, occasionally C.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Usually D.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FAKE REVIEW WRITING TROLL. Go somewhere else
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I thought LFisherprice gets his mommy to arrange play dates for him at the local mommy & me Gymboree.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Not sure what the difference between C & D is, so put me down or both but add that many times they don't return my texts.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @shadowcat-with C you just go to a hotel or your/her house and fuck. With D maybe you go to a restaurant for dinner with her or shopping with her or whatever before you go fuck.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    A, unfortunately perhaps, I get plenty of sex, ITC. :)
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    A. But never set up anything OTC. No need to leave a "paper trail".
  • jaredlucas
    8 years ago
    Depends on the Gurl. Sometimes A and sometimes D
  • jaredlucas
    8 years ago
    Depends on the Gurl. Sometimes A and sometimes D
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion