tuscl

My First Step Into the World of Strip Club Extras

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high

Every journey starts with a first step. This was my first step into the world of strip club extras.

This happened roughly 7-8 years ago. It happened in the club where we had the last tuscl mid winter meetup. The same club where I left on the most dangerous car ride of my life with Heck. This was the night when I was later almost shot at a black dive club with Papi while I was wearing a rich, white boat captain’s uniform. It happened at my absolute favorite strip club anywhere in the US. If you don’t know the club that I’m talking about and care, PM me. I don’t want to identify it by name here.

On this particular night, several factors combined to make me determined to get an uncovered blow job and shoot my cum into a beautiful young woman’s mouth. I had never done any type of extras with a stripper before, but for several reasons I was now determined that was going to change. There were many reasons for this. First, the night that this happened, I was extraordinarily horny from several hours of stage tipping and lap dancing with completely nude young women. I would have fucked a mail box or a picnic table if these young ones weren’t available for the VIP.

Also, my lap dances had been growing increasingly intense as my experience with strippers grew. I went to mostly high end clubs where extras were harder to get, so I didn’t even know for certain that strippers would have sex with customers. But I was learning fast. Most recently, the strippers had started sucking my dick through my pants. To enhance the through the clothes blow jobs, I stopped wearing underwear, and got very thin pants. I sometimes wore athletic type pants. Then strippers let me cum while they sucked me through my pants. They were basically sucking up a little of my cum when this happened, so it seemed only natural to just get rid of the pants.

Tuscl was another big factor. I kept reading from guys here about getting blow jobs from strippers. At first I thought it was all just bullshit. But several of you came across as very credible, and as my experience with strippers grew it became pretty clear that many of you were telling the truth. So I decided that I wanted what you guys seem to get all the time. And I decided that this was going to be the night to get it.

The last factor in me deciding that this was going to be the night of my first stripper blow job was the wife. The old ball and chain sucked my dick about as often as Donald Trump fucks a woman his own age. So I had a very very serious deficit in the getting my dick sucked department. I decided that was going to change that night in a very big way.

So as I watched the stage dancers and got lap dances, I was trying to decide which young woman would get the privilege. I decided on a cute girl next door type, just turned 21 years old, who was very friendly and gave great lap dances. Also, she seemed desperate for money. So we had the talk. My system was not yet refined. It was just in its infancy. But still I did ok. It took a while, but even though she seemed uncomfortable with the idea of being a prostitute, she clearly wanted the money badly. She eventually said yes, but she insisted on a condom. I almost reluctantly said ok because I desperately needed sex, but you guys had convinced me that bare was available and I was determined that bare was the way I was going to go.

I told her thanks but no thanks. I was only interested in an uncovered loving experience. I turned and walked away, fully planning to leave. But she called me back. She asked if I had any stds. I assured her that I was clean. She said that she had to inspect my dick to be sure that there were no sores or rashes. I hesitated briefly but frankly this seemed like a reasonable condition so I said ok. We agreed on a price which was a little high but not unreasonable unless you are from Detroit.

Then we had to go through the ritual of getting a vip room. She holds my hand and walks me over to the bouncer who takes the money. We wait our turn and I rub the body of my almost naked young girlfriend while we wait. There is no way that I can hide my fully erect penis which is pushing against the soft, thin cotton pants that I wore tonight. Finally its our turn so I pay the bouncer, and he leads us to our own private love den. If you’ve been to this club before, you know that it is pretty upscale. The VIP rooms are nice and good sized. There are no cum stains, the couches look clean, the floor is clear, and its overall very appealing. And the best part besides her? The room had tissues and trash cans. I was later shocked to learn that this is not common.

I was unbelievably excited as we went through the steps of getting a room for my blow job. Honestly I was like a horny young teenager who was about to get his dick sucked for the first time. This wasn’t my first time, obviously, but I got so little from the wife that it felt almost as if I never got any. My rent-a-girlfriend and I step into our room, and I sit.

For the first few minutes, she strips nude and gives me a full contact lap dance. My hands and mouth start wandering all over her body. She does not refuse anything. Then after ten minutes or so I pull down my pants. She looked a little startled. That’s one reason I liked this girl, besides her youthful good looks and fun personality. She was willing to do extras with me, but she was not the typical extras girl. It was pretty apparent (both then, and now as I look back on it) that she didn’t do this regularly. I had the strong suspicion that this might have been her first time giving extras, but in any event it was clearly one of only a few times. She was obviously very nervous. I just happened to catch her at the right time and in the right state of financial need to make this happen.

She gets her iPhone, turns on the phone light, and starts inspecting my penis. My soldier saluted her just as tall and proud as he possibly could, even though he was terribly anxious for the festivities to begin. She is looking for any signs of an std, just like she said that she would. It doesn’t look like she knows exactly what to look for as it takes her longer than it should. I know my dick’s big, but its not so big that the inspection should take this long. At that moment the thought hit me that she might be a ROB. I thought she was looking for the slightest abrasion of some sort to raise an alarm and refuse to pleasure me. But she was no ROB. She finally turned off the light, set down her phone, and took my dick in her hand.

I gently used my hand to get her to look up into my face. I wanted to look one last time at the face of the gorgeous young woman who was going to make my dreams cum true tonight. She had beautiful eyes, and she smiled as she looked up to me. It was a fake smile, I knew that. But she was trying hard to give me the girlfriend experience, and as this was my first time I enjoyed the effort immensely.

Then I was in her mouth. She may have been fairly new at sucking dicks for money, but I could tell that this was far from her first time sucking a dick cause she knew what she was doing. But frankly it didn’t really matter how good she was. All I knew was that my penis was FINALLY being sucked on by an adorably cute young woman. It was my dream cum true. I was in heaven, glad to learn that the guys on tuscl had not been lying to me. I didn’t think that they were, but it was nice to have confirmation. I didn’t want this to end. But of course it was going to end. And if she kept sucking this good it was going to end sooner than I wanted. Today I could last 30 minutes with a young woman sucking my dick if I wanted to, especially if I was high, but on this night I would do good to last 5-10 minutes.

Years later, I would teach young strippers like this how to give me the ultimate blow job. I would teach them what to say, what to do, where to lick, how to lick, to kiss me all over, to suck me at different speeds, to let me fuck them in the mouth, and all of the other things that I adore. But that was in the future. Right now I was fully content to let this young thing do her thing. I could feel the cum building. It wouldn’t be long now.

To make it last a little longer, I withdrew from her mouth and told her that I wanted to suck her tits for a couple minutes. She seemed slightly disappointed; no doubt she was hoping for a quick orgasm, quick payment, and quick exit. But I was paying for 30 minutes and she wasn’t going to rush me if I didn’t want to be rushed. So she pulled back slightly and gave me her body to worship. She had small C cups, not DS tits to be sure, but they were soft, playful, real, and for this moment they were all mine. So I gave those breasts as much loving as I possibly could, kissing, bouncing, sucking, and worshipping to my heart’s content. Then I was ready to cum in her mouth. The little head was screaming for release.

So I sat back, she deep throated me, and in 30 seconds I came deep down her throat. To her credit, she didn’t pull back or recoil at all as I was shooting my hot load on her tonsils. She kept me deep, and she sucked hard, until I was fully and completely spent. Given how long it had been since I’d had a sexual encounter like this, I came a lot. Just the other day video girl commented on what a big load I had deposited in her mouth, but I gave this girl twice as much, maybe more. And she took it all willingly.

Once I was spent, she sucked me a few last times for good measure and then withdrew her mouth from my penis. She grabbed some tissues and spit into them. But she ended up swallowing a lot of it I’m sure since I came so deeply inside her mouth. She threw the tissues away, and then I drew her to me for a quick post sex snuggle. This was my first experience with extras, so I didn’t have anything like the ultimate GFE that I would eventually be getting from strippers. But still my instincts were to treat her like my GF, and that meant that I wanted to hold her magnificent naked body for a few minutes before we fully departed. Since there was still a little time left on my 30 minutes, she obliged.

After I had left her and cleaned up in the bathroom, I went to my car and cried. I was riddled with guilt over the fact that I had committed adultery. I vowed right then and there that I would never visit another strip club again. I would respect my wedding vows. No more sex with strippers. Not ever. I was done. I had a lovely wife at home (ok, at least she used to be lovely) who loved me (or at least she loved my money) and who had sex with me at least twice a month, three times if I was lucky. I would stay with her forever.

Just kidding. Actually I was thrilled to have a sex life again, to have sex with a beautiful young woman who turned me on massively, and to finally get a blow job and not have to beg for it (I prefer paying to begging). As I left the club I was already planning my next strip club visit, and what I wanted to get in the VIP next time. I was already anticipating fucking a stripper. There was so much that I wanted to do.

And still at this point I had no clue how good this could get. I hadn’t even yet thought about taking one of these young girls back to my hotel room. And taking them to dinner. And fucking them bareback. And taking them on trips. And giving them orgasms. And letting them serve sexually as my perfect young girlfriends. There was so very much more to be learned. But this was a start. It was an outstanding start.

Thanks to those of you who read the story through to the end. Please let me know what you thought. But if you want to tell me this should be an article, I already know that. The thing is that I don’t really like the articles, and for me tuscl is mostly about the discussions. So I post in the discussions.

22 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    You're a good story teller. Did you ever take a course in creative writing?
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Well written story!
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Should have been an article....this type of story better fits that section. But more people will read it here so I understand.
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    He's an attorney. They specialize in creative writing. Sorry JS69, he put up on the tee and I couldn't resist. Good story....
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    shadowcat, creative writing is one of the core courses in law school. :) Great story, JohnSmith69. Welcome to the TUSCL universe. LOL, and then you refined the system. Great job.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    hopefully this will be a section or chapter in your book about strippers.

such an awesome read. man you're a good writer. what you write is so clear and very easy to understand and follow along with

awesome john!!!
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Obviously, your experience as a lawyer has contributed greatly to your composition skills. This is a great essay. As I was reading it, I was also considering how your professional experience helped you in negotiation and coercion for these young women. Be honest though, did you really go to one of Papi's phat girl dives dressed like Judge Smalls from Caddyshack?
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    "...I was wearing a rich, white boat captain’s uniform. "

The Friday "casual night" version of the Rick Dugan three-piece white suit? ;-)
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I have no training as a writer. But yes lawyers write a lot so that helps. I also wrote most of this high. Mary Jane is an outstanding assistant.

And Papi can confirm what I was wearing at his black dive. Its a funny story, posted it last winter.

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Obviously I'm looking forward to Nina's critique of the story.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I'm enjoying the respite from her inane babble while she treats the XDR ghonorrea she got while "not doing extras".
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Office worker lawyers write well, trial lawyers speak well.
  • Prim0
    8 years ago
    Good story......sounds just like what happens to me when I go clubbin'.....except the blowjob. :)

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Get with it, Prim0 !! :)
  • sinclair
    8 years ago
    JohnSmith69, that was a well written story. You are the William Faulkner of TUSCL. I applaud your humility for posting this as a discussion rather than an article; it shows you truly live the strip club life and are not milking the site for free subscription like most of these desperadoes. Mahalo nui loa.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    All I can say is : I'm glad you had a great time
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... Most recently, the strippers had started sucking my dick through my pants. To enhance the through the clothes blow jobs, I stopped wearing underwear, and got very thin pants. I sometimes wore athletic type pants. Then strippers let me cum while they sucked me through my pants. They were basically sucking up a little of my cum when this happened, so it seemed only natural to just get rid of the pants ..."

Damn - how did you ever arrive at that conclusion

:)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I think it's a beautiful love-story - I encourage you to post-it on Stripper-Web
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Great story - one upside of writing it as an article is that it would be easier to reference in the future (only having to look thru a handful of articles on your profile vs hundreds of threads).
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Was it a white/Caucasian chick or a Cuban chick - b/c the club you went to is full of Cubans and it's rare for them to do bareback BJ
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Gammanut
    1. Why are you so obsessed with me?
    2. You can't even spell, so come correct next time.
    3. You are deflecting... aw, did your wife recently infect you with gonorrhea she caught when she was fucking your mailman while you were at work? That got your panties in a bunch?
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    I think I understand the concept of women writing erotica for other women. And men writing erotica for women to make a living. However, men writing erotica for other men is a phenomenon I've never witnessed until coming to TUSCL; I guess men pushing 60 and coming to grips with their mortality and impotence deal with it in strange ways.

I skimmed the article and take it that @Smith paid some desperate young girl to suck his dick. IDK, If Bob Dylan can win a literature Nobel, maybe @Smith can, too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion