Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Larry Fisherprice's bedroom...

mikeya02

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I don't think he's gonna get too-many strippers to kiss him in there

Profile picture for DoctorPhil.
DoctorPhil.
•

stop trolling @mikey. everybody know your behind all of the worse trolls on TUSCL like @rickthezoo and @4got2wipe and @CaraLynn and many more

of course the rest of TUSCL has a pluck space geneious and his amazing algorithm to thank for that. your welcome folks

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Classic!!!!

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

@DoctorPhil- don't be so hard on Mikey, as long as he's funny in his own mind, that's all that counts :)

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Yeah, what larryfisherman just said. I like the room. LOL

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I was expecting bunk beds, but your photo is probably spot on.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

There was mention of the woman being on top. Maybe the bunk beds come apart?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

You fucked up

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

damn. how the heck did these guys get a photo of my bedroom?????

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I thought Larry Fisher Price was an only child, why are there two beds in the room?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement