tuscl

spin. offbeat things that turns you off / grinds your gears with at any SC

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
man, it grinds my gears when a stripper takes my hand and puts it inside her panties to fondle her clit. i'm cool with it when i have the idea on my own and do it to her and she likes it. but it's a turn off when she volunteers my hand to do that. she doesn't know how clean or dirty my fingers are. there was this fine ass latina chick looking like a young lisa lisa of cult jam fame who'd always do this to me whenever she saw me. always weirded me out.

20 comments

• gothamyte
    8 years ago
    grinds my gears when a dancer is wearing an absolutely wrong or completely awkward outfit that's completely unflattering or unsexy. i don't mind if the outfit is an accidental or casual miss. we're all human. it's when that outfit is a friggin trainwreck. like c'mon, ma. i paid $20 cover to see you put in some sort of effort

grinds my gears when it's daylight saving time and either the club is supposed to open an extra hour later or closing an hour earlier but the club isn't gonna respect that on that particular night and gonna act like it's a regular night. or i see the dancers roll out early like they're not gonna respect the time change. lol. hate that.

grinds my gears when it snows enough to close the SC for the night. and i've been fiending to go. or i get there and half the dancers no-show since they can't get rides.

rare, but a turn off when i politely reject a dancer for a lapdance and then she makes a slick negative comment about me to my face.

so heartbreaking when i just get to the club, paid my $20 cover and as i'm walking in, see one the the best extras dancer in her street clothes and suitcase about to roll out. i'm like "fuuuuuuuuuccccckkkkkk!"
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Pasties, no touching rules, you name it.
    Starting dances halfway through a song ,
    A girl who doesn't take her top off during the first song of the announced two for one because she's special and that's what she does.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    ditto gothamyte. although if i like the girl a lot i don't mind her guiding hand.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    absolutely agree sharkhunter.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Oh another one, some nice looking dancers I do appreciate them asking me for dances but afterwards I see them sitting on other guys laps I guess talking working on getting dances but they never did that with me. Yet during the two for ones, always trying to upsell me to buy regular priced dances. I like that they approach me during announced two for ones but their sales tactics of sitting on other guys laps, some times but then they take me for granted and just walk up and ask. I guess it's hard to complain too much when they are a couple of the hottest girls in the club and they wait to ask me for dances at reduced prices though. I feel taken for granted though and feel like I'm missing out on the lap sitting etc.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^i think it's a sales tactic to sit in their lap if they think he's a potential whale or could be a regular or a boyfriend I suppose.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I think I've only visited a local club twice in the last several weeks since all the new rules. I didn't visit at all for about 2 months after they first started wearing pasties. Been thinking about not even bothering to visit any more. Alternatives don't seem too appealing.

Too bad some of those good looking face book girls that pop up on my suggested friends list don't live closer. This one face book intern that reappeared tonight on my list is hot. She clicked on me again. I forgot abiut her.

At least none of the dancers act possessed around me. I might get worried a super natural entity I interacted a bit with wanted to have fun by following me around and possessing girls unknown to me. I only remember a couple of occasions where dancers seemed possessed.
    One dancer never approached me again. This was years ago. Maybe it scared her. She seemed to snap out of whatever after the songs were over and I stopped getting dances. I thought that was weird to start with, then even weirder after she seemed to snap out of it and seemed surprised what she did. I haven't been interacting with any supernatural entities for quite some time to my knowledge but I feel like I'm being watched quite a lot, especially when I see shadows of people walk by when I'm alone.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    When a stripper plops down next to me without asking if it's okay to join me.
  • goosman
    8 years ago
    Terrible outfits, evening gowns (not really a turn off-just dont like it), sitting on their asses, overbearing smell or worse yet - dirty ass small.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Grinds my gears when a club does "two for one" dances, then cuts the songs off. I'll never understand -- what does the club have to lose by letting the PLs get a little bit of a good deal, once in a while? What's in it for the club to always treat their customers like suckers? I always wonder how a club with the attitude that any other business would have -- customer service, rather than PT Barnum type sucker's hustle -- would do

About the dancers, one of the things that chaps my hide is when a girl with a kinda-okay ass, wears something that makes it look bad. I'm constantly seeing girls with marginal asses, who would look nice if they dress right, wear a bottom that has a strip of material that goes across their ass cheeks, compressing it and making it look flatter. If their ass has a little projection but not a lot, how can they not figure out that there are ways to make it look like it projects a little more, rather than less. I see this all the time
  • knobsnbobs
    8 years ago
    As a Socal home-base clubber, I haven't had the snowed out club experience but that is a GOOD point for locations in snowy areas...never thought of that...I would be pissed.
  • knobsnbobs
    8 years ago
    You guys called it for sure! I hate it when a girl wears a fucked up outfit that doesn't match the club environment as well!
    OR when they wear ANY type of boots, socks, or any leg-wear that covers significant portions of their bodies. When a stripper does this, it tells me that they have something to hide like nasty feet, legs, etc. It also (even if it is not true) gives me the impression that they aren't that hot and are covering most of their body in order to create the illusion that they are better looking. The strip club is a place to wear minimal/no clothing ladies, not to dress up in elaborate outfits.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    bare ass nude in heels is the bestlook for a pretty girl to walk around with.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I hate it when a dancer says "I give the best lap dance of any dancer here" because it is code for "I am a fucking waste of time and money". My real pet peeve? Being forced to be nasty when in real life I am unfailingly polite. Example: Dancer: "would you like a dance"? Me: "No thank you". Dancer: "What are you cheap"? Me: "I doubt its the money since I wouldn't do a dance with you if you were paying me".
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    Asking to get expensive over priced drinks and scrapers (BJ).
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    One of the things that rattles my cage and not in a good way, are the girls that try to show off, how cool they are, by grabbing at my cigar, when I am smoking one, and trying to take a puff from it. Usually I am quicker than they are but one particular girl caught me by surprise and after she sucked on my cigar i threw it out. I don't want any one sucking on my cigar especially after they have come from the back room where she might have given some other PL a blowjob.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i don't mind that at all. in fact i i love the sharing.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    we are all crossing swords.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    we are all peverts of varying degrees... may as well embrace it.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Sorry, but I read this and I think some of you guys are just being fools, walking cash registers waiting to be wrung. And I think the girls are being way too nice.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion