Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Cosmopolitans new CoverGirl is a Male

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

What the fucking fuck? Pretty soon Playboy is going to have a tranny model and Ricky D will actually fuck a stripper in VIP instead of the bouncer!!!

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I don't like the nose piercing. :)

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

transvite/ tranny in back inner page ad of playboy dated july/ august 2016.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

sad.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

YUCK !!

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

It seems industry relevant to me ... he's a known makeup artist.

Profile picture for MrBater2010
MrBater2010
•

If I had my arms around Katy Perry, I would probably wake up in jail.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Is that SJG?

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

I was always confused why a magazine for women always had hot girls on the cover

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^^ because women love hot babes too. Subliminally the magazine is saying "buy me, read me and you too can look like the babe on the cover."

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Damn. The only reason I would ever even glance at that rag mag was because of the hotties on the cover.

"I was always confused why a magazine for women always had hot girls on the cover" They were shooting for the lesbian market :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement