Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Ever Happen to you....

GACA
GACA829286

Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Get a fave stripper OTC then begin to stop posting on TUSCL....

I need to be posting a thanks at least once a week : )

Thanks

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i haven't been that lucky yet with a regular hot stripper yet. my otc is unique.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

butt i haven't really persused a regular otc with one of my other favored.

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Good job!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Yeah, it seems some PLs disappear from the board when they have an OTC interest - but one can't blame them - apparently there is more to life than TUSCL

::)

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

It must be love. :)

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

My sub SB has kept me pretty busy the last little while. I've logged on more than I've posted, but still not as often as I once did.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Bros before hos - but apparently only in theory

:)

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

When "bros" suck dick as good as hos, I'll consider it. Until then, it's, at best, about 50-50

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ I guess you've tried it to know

:)

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

If you are fucking her regularly she is not your ATF or CF, she is more like your Mistress or your GF.

SJG

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Ya...bros before hoes, but nut before nuts

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

:)

Profile picture for 99Bitches
99Bitches
•

Haven't found that regular hot piece of ass yet to keep me that busy. May the quest continue.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement