tuscl

when a dancer whispers in your ear...

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
Tuesday, October 4, 2016 1:15 AM
do you believe 'em or not?

what are they usually whispering to you?

the one i usually hear is that they're getting wet.

15 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    No, not usually, but with my ATF I knew she was wet, I could feel it in her pussy.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I just hope when they whisper that they don't have bad breath
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Lol why would you believe what they say? More importantly who cares what they say as long as they deliver on the dances.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Of course I don't believe them! Well, unless they say something like, "can I have another shot?", "the thought of being with you makes me throw up in my mouth a little", "your dick is sooooo small today!", "I feel like I need to re-apply my glitter. Do you think I need more glitter? Amma go apply more glitter.", etc
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    ^ ha! How about: "When you're inside me, I feel nothing!" or "Is that really the erect version?"

First time in VIP with my ATF, back in early April, she whispered in my ear "I was hoping to get a little naughty with you, but now D is in here with a customer!" I whispered back: "D never objects when a guy goes down on her, so I'm sure she won't object if you go down on me!"

Done! Now I sleep at her place every other week. Sometimes you *can* believe those sweet nothings that they whisper in your ear.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    As long as they don't stick their tongue in my ear, I could care less.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Funny you should mention that, sc. That's the first thing she ever did to me, when I tipped her on stage a week earlier! I'm not a big fan of tongue-in-ear in general, but she can do pretty much whatever she wants with me :)
  • EazyG
    8 years ago
    I was sitting at the rail last week and a dancer said, "I'm going to whisper some sweet nothings in your ear." She leaned in and whispered, "sweet nothings." So, that was a thing.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Just remember, its just a sales pitch. Take it from there.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Front room GFE, treat her like a civilian. Save booths and backroom until absolutely necessary, and don't let her "sell" you dances.

SJG
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    Recently my CF whispered "I love the way your hands feel on my ass"....yes, I believed her...lol
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    If you two are close enough to be whispering into each other's ears, you are close enough to start all other sorts of friendliness.

SJG

Wicked Lady - The Axeman Cometh [awesome cover photo]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEOrHz3N…
  • lovestripclubs
    8 years ago
    I dont believe anything a stripper says without fact checking.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    lately one hot dancer wispered ' fuck me.'
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    It's usually typical stripper BS, such as.
    "You're making me so fucking horny."
    "I wish your cock was inside me."
    "Wow you got a big cock."
    "Your cock feels so good."
    "I can't believe how wet I am."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion