Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Google, gps says 11am and tuscl says 1pm for follies on saturday

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Witch is it ?

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Nope, too far and too expensive getting down to ATL.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I'm not asking who is coming Vince. Lol... I'm asking what time does this place open on Saturday ?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Looks like tuscl was correct over Google and GPS lol....Saturday open at 1 it is

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Good, are you there now ?

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

call the club and ask. I would take TUSCL over GPS. A lot of clubs have cut back on saturday day shift. Not a lot of customers so dancers try to milk the few customers they have on saturday for too much money leading to ROB behavior.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Yeah that was exactly what they was doing lol...it actually opened at 12...I walked in at 1230

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

And ?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Just stating facts and opinions

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Yep

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Juice, is your mom waiting in the parking lot for you?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Maybe lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement