Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Friends with a stripper

Stripperheels

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I met this stripper I did dances from her and she gave me her number just incase I want to know her schedule and I asked her if she wanted to go out and she was honest and said she don't date customers but she will be my friend . At least ahes honest and she is always there for me if I want to talk

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for impala
impala
•

That means no, she won't just hang. She wants your $ dude

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

If you aren't spending on the regular with her she won't be your friend.

Profile picture for Stripperheels
Stripperheels
•

That's not true I live 2 hours away and only visited once ! That was a month ago ! She doesn't ask me when I'm coming to see her

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Did she cross her legs?

Profile picture for Stripperheels
Stripperheels
•

Yes she did

Profile picture for Ch3ll
Ch3ll
•

Friends in the club is what it seems to me.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement