tuscl

Total 15 Lap dances in a day

Darkblue999
Somewhere in the club
On Saturday I had total of 15 Lap dances. 8 dances at one club and 7 from another one. Those 7 from a singlr fancer. All 15 of them were too good except one.
I still did not finish in pants.
What is the max count of yours in a day?

24 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I did 66 on my 66nd birthday but it was spread out over 2 1/2 days. I didn't bust a nut but I got a bad case of raw dick. I won't do that again. :)
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I don't think anyone is beating Shadowcat's record.
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    2.5 days does not count though 66 lap dances is a record.How many of those from single day?
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Dark - I don't remember. That was almost 9 years ago. I can tell you that it was at the Columbia SC Platinum Plus and was probably 5 or 6 hours on the first 2 days and 3 on my final day before driving back to Atlanta.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    28, in one visit (also from a single dancer), with breaks. Normally I stack ~6 dances at a time. I bet if I search my memory I might have done 36 at one point, but I'm not sure.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I don't keep records of my SCing but I'd guesstimate in the order of 40 to 50 in one visit over a 4 hr period or so - this would be at one of the small $5/dance black clubs I visit in Miami whete at times I've had a dancer dancing for me for about an hour straight (which would be about 20 dances in an hour w/ songs being ~3 minutes in this club) & have kept on getting dances post the 1-hr lockdown
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    Wow..you guys did lot of dances in one day.
    Mine was 4 minutes per dance and each dance cost $20
  • RTP
    8 years ago
    I rarely track dances as I really don't want to know exactly how much I am spending on this hobby. I rarely go a week without a visit.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ I'm in the "ignorance is bliss" camp also
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I never count but i'm sure i've had at least three dozen or so on a single visit at one of the $10 dance places.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    After four dances, I'm bored and ready to fuck.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Dances are around 3.5 ~4 minutes here and cost $15 ea. So 20-25 minutes of dancing is about $90.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Don't keep track.....but it would be somewhere between 10-15
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I did 18 yesterday at Follies with 6 different dancers at $10 a piece. I did about the same last Thursday at Follies but also did a 30 minute VIP. After the VIP, I was all done. :)
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    Man... if it doesn happen on the first time.
    unless there's other considerations.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    Not proud to admit this....but my first couple of times ever in a hands on club like those in Detroit....did VIP with a dancer for 22-24 songs. At $25 per song, well, you can do the math. haha. This was with the same dancer and think my first night may have done 2 trips to VIP with her. Something like 24 songs first visit - 18 songs 2nd visit - so guess I'd put the # at 42 lap dances in one night.

That said, I'm pretty sure she was over counting songs. :-)
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    Man… You got to try and consider trying to
    count the songs.
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    Some of you guys spent over a grand just on lap dances in one day
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Trillions. I hacked into Juices bank account. By now he should be wondering what happened to his money. :)

• maho
    8 years ago
    ^^^As mentioned this is when I was just starting out in the game. All the hands on attention obviously added to my confusion. ^^^ No longer have these issues and know the routine of negotiating before heading back to VIP (Detroit clubs at least) but still funny to look back and laugh.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Plus it helps to balance some pay-as-you-go. Like pay "every hour or so" or pay "whenever you get to $100 or $200 worth of dances," etc. Then you avoid trying to keep counts accurate over long stretches of time. Plus you avoid the sticker shock of a larger than expected bill. I just mention this because it is what works for me. What works for you might be different.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Can't say for sure, but I know I did ten in a row with one dancer in a dark corner of a club. But surely have had at least twenty on more than a few occasions, all at $10 each. Doubt I'll ever come close to 30, 40, or more on a single visit or a single dancer. It doesn't take long to either set up some OTC fun or find another girl.
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    I can only imagine doing 30 or more dances in one night, that's a lot!

I think my record is 18, but I usually keep to 10 to 12 dances as a general rule.
    Visited CF#2 Saturday and she lost track of the song count....I just paid her my usual amount, plus tip.

I always keep track, but ask them the count first, to check their honesty.
    Only had dancers lie about the count a couple of times, and each time they only over counted by 1.
    Never spent time with them again after that.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    one time i did vip with three girls for about 45 minutes and cost me $2800. it was fun butt damn expensive. the floorwalker was charging me per song/ per girl. and each song was cut short. las vegas would have been cheaper than this experience.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion