tuscl

The battle for my Budget

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I live a very simplistic life and usually the two biggest expenses in my life is over food and pussy

13 comments

• Dougster
    8 years ago
    Rent was my biggest expense. Even more than strippers. Now, I guess the mortgage will be.

Do you still out of a van?
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Oh crap. You made me remember I need to pay some bills but I have a computer virus I need to get rid of first. Darn anti virus didn't detect it. I got it sometime in the last two months. That's probably what I get for randomly surfing the net when I'm half asleep on the weekend. It was a darn sneaky one because I found it, not the stupid anti virus software.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shark lol

Dougster right now no...but I'm always able to if needed...either that or camping. I got some really good gear these days.

No right now I'm paying for a property. It's a rent to own situation. I'm renting the rooms out so it pays for itself. I'm basically living rent free
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Congrats on not having a huge rent or mortgage bill. I guess you keep your other biggies (taxes, healthcare, transportation costs) pretty low, too. I recall you lived off of $10K-$12K per year. If so, that's great!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I still live out of my backpack...I love living my life like that

I'm not very materialistic
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Dominic lol yeah I was getting ready to talk about that but u beat me to it lol

That's correct basically live or can live off of $10k or less a year.

Current job I'm making about 50k it's the most I've ever made in my life..working 60-80 hours a week. Basically saving 50% of it....not sure y I believe I need so much money right now but we will see.

I'm deeply religious in nature and have lived a homeless life style before to give myself time to reflect on God and life.

And yes I understand I do live a paradox life and I'm OK with that.

Not looking to be logical or correct just at peace with death and happy with life
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Food and pussy makes me happy lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm Abrahamic in my faith meaning I read and attempt a liberal life from the Jewish, Christian, Islamic world veiw but most people that know me just believe I'm a Buddhist
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I first read this as The Battle of the Bulge
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol well that as well LMFAO...my belly and or my cock lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shailynn can bear witness as a testament to my true nature as a kind and gentle soul that loves laughter
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    There's nothing wrong with food and pussy. A man has got to eat, y'know!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    i spend a good chunk on rent. My SS retirement money is adequate, and my rent is quite low for a nice suburban complex way out of the Detroit metropolis. I live simply, I always have. I will club forever, but I don't party down like I used to. Cie la vie.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion