Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

stranger bought me a lap dance.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I know this subject has popped up before but I just had a recent experience to share. It was last Thu at my favorite club. That was the day 7 of us were there. I was wearing a brand new t-shirt and was getting many compliments on it. Then this dancer that I did know approached me and said that this other customer bought me a dance. She was a 7.5 so I accepted the dance and it was up to Follies standards. So what was so special about this shirt? I had this one made specially for me at a local t-shirt shop. It reads "My father only wanted a blow job". :)

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

So what it's just $10 lol broke ass fagot I know your seeing this LMFAO

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Cool sounding tea shirt doh

Profile picture for MrBater2010
MrBater2010
•

Almost as good as the one I saw a Matty's BBQ 2 weeks ago.
Q: Waht's the difference between a boyfriend and a mechanic? A: She calls the boyfriend when she wants to see a movie. She calls a mechanic when she wants to bust a nut.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

He was simply giving his respects to the "godfather" had nothing to do with the t-shirt.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Shadow ant no godfather lol...more like marry popings LMFAO

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

I have bought the shadowcat dances before, true story. Great visit to the cats corner on back to vack days on my virgin Follie's trip. All hail the king baby.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I remember that ime!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Sounds more like broke back mountain rather than men fuckin hoes

ime I didn't know you was gay for old men

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Remember that time shadow I was about to buy your broke ass some dances because I felt sorry for you but before I did I got ejected from the club

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Jealous Juice loves weiners.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement