tuscl

stranger bought me a lap dance.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I know this subject has popped up before but I just had a recent experience to share. It was last Thu at my favorite club. That was the day 7 of us were there. I was wearing a brand new t-shirt and was getting many compliments on it. Then this dancer that I did know approached me and said that this other customer bought me a dance. She was a 7.5 so I accepted the dance and it was up to Follies standards. So what was so special about this shirt? I had this one made specially for me at a local t-shirt shop. It reads "My father only wanted a blow job". :)

10 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    So what it's just $10 lol broke ass fagot I know your seeing this LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Cool sounding tea shirt doh
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    Almost as good as the one I saw a Matty's BBQ 2 weeks ago.
    Q: Waht's the difference between a boyfriend and a mechanic?
    A: She calls the boyfriend when she wants to see a movie. She calls a mechanic when she wants to bust a nut.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    He was simply giving his respects to the "godfather" had nothing to do with the t-shirt.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shadow ant no godfather lol...more like marry popings LMFAO
  • ime
    8 years ago
    I have bought the shadowcat dances before, true story. Great visit to the cats corner on back to vack days on my virgin Follie's trip. All hail the king baby.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I remember that ime!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Sounds more like broke back mountain rather than men fuckin hoes

ime I didn't know you was gay for old men
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Remember that time shadow I was about to buy your broke ass some dances because I felt sorry for you but before I did I got ejected from the club
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Jealous Juice loves weiners.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion