that random SC night when you see and can't explain WTH some patrons are doing t

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
in this way: so i was in a dangerous 'hood black stripclub that i frequented once in the 90s, get there and on this particular night where the club normally has 2 small pool tables at the pool tables was a group of 4--with 2 preppy white guys and 2 lily white girls. the white guys were calm, smoking, playing pool. the two white girls they were with had on prom dresses and dolled up absolutely upset and been ready to go. for the life of me i had no idea what the 4 were doing there. the white guys dragged it out. there was so much tension in the air, i couldn't breathe. they didn't even look old enough to be there. i kept thinking any moment things are going to get super ugly. never did. dudes finally left with their girls.

another time, i'm at a different 'hood black strip club. as i walk towards it, like 100 white mostly boys, some girls, all young skaters with skateboards come streaming out of my favorite stripclub. to this day, i have no idea what was going on. neither did the bouncers. said they all showed up and staff was powerless to stop them.. they were leaving when he threatned to call police. it was like near midnight. you know how odd it is to see like 100 young white kids coming out of your favorite strip club all with skateboards and skater wear. i guess it was a prank.

8 comments

• grand1511
    8 years ago
    Skateboarders get horny, too
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    ^
    LOL
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Sounds like the large group might have been a flash mob type of thing. Have no idea about the prom night foursome. That's just weird.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    If you don't live in SF, once a year there is an absolutely surreal sight: on one particular afternoon in December, if you're in the right area of the city, you will see literally -- and i mean LITERALLY literally -- thousands of people dressed up as Santa Claus, wandering the streets. I can't remember what it's called, Santa Claus Walk or something, but it's basically a 5k walk for charity. Some of the girls dress up as slutty Santa Claus, but they are all Santa Claus: red hat, red robe, etc.

Anyway, one day I walk into the strip club and there's like 30 Santa Clauses in there. Male santa clauses, female santa clauses, sexy female elfs, you name it. It was hysterical! For 10 minutes, at least, after that they started annoying the girls because they weren't tipping well or buying dances, just getting sloppy drunk.

Anyway, it turns out that after these walks, the thousands of Santa Clauses tend to go out into the city, get drunk and wreak havoc, so now there's rules around how the Santa Clauses are supposed to get out of their suits and back into civilian clothes before they tear shit up around the city.

Similarly, after the Bay to Breakers race (a race in which people typically wear costumes), we often get the same thing: strip club full of people in goofy outfits, for a while
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Now that would be cool to see several Santa Clauses getting lap dances. I don't knowingly go to black strip clubs, but one time a buddy and I went on an evening cruise on one of the old cruise ships here on the Detroit River and found we were some of the only white people on board. We were very respectful of everyone on board that night. .
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Prom: either it was the only club those kids could get into or was/is it open later than other clubs near by? Maybe the guys were mad their dates wouldn't put out so they took them to the dive club to punish them.

Skaters - probably shooting a video and needed a scene inside a strip club to give them "mad skater street cred."

Lol
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Prom: the guys had just watched the movie Animal House for the first time and did their best to recreate a scene.

Skateboarders: all I can think of is Skateboarders Lives Matter too?
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Some customers are weird? Horny people can do strange things? Strip clubs kind of attract that element from time to time. I'm glad to read that they are still considered edgy entertainment.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion