tuscl

3 Types of Dancers

goosman
On A Booty Hunt
It seems there are three types of dancers in this world:

1. Wants to do the minimum and stay away from your junk.
2. Will do just enough, give a vague grind to your lap area.
3. Will move your junk in your pants, to get it into a better angle/position for the grind.

I suppose there is a fourth type, that will just whip your stuff out entirely, but that's another type entirely.

13 comments

• Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i have experienced all four. ;)
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    uh the last one, yep that's my favorite type.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah, I have no patience/interest for anything less than option 3
  • goosman
    8 years ago
    Yes there does not seem to be any reason for a 2nd dance from anything less than #3. Option #1 makes me angry, but option #2 is just so regular/common, then it doesn't make sense to get anymore, when there are plenty of other options to see.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    If #2 is really hot I'll get a few dances. Otherwise I'm only interested in #3 and occasionally 4.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I've been know to get dances from the first three types. I Have gotten hot or enjoyable dances from all three types. Type III is a lot of fun but a lot of girls won't offer that to me. I have yet to sample Type IV. Maybe I need to up my front room game and/or find a new club or travel to a different city than Cleveland. It sounds like some of get a lot more mileage than info during dances.
  • 99Bitches
    8 years ago
    I'll take number 3 please
  • goosman
    8 years ago
    @chessmaster I kinda feel that way, and I can admittedly get suckered by hotness or a pretty face, but a lapper is so focused away from enjoying her visual hotness, that I tend to fight that urge off. I can appreciate/enjoy her hotness for free on the club floor, but in the booth I want action. But it you are right, a pretty face can change your world view.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    #1 doesn't get a first dance no matter how hot.
    #2 doesn't get a second dance.
    #3 is my kinda girl.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Put me down for #3!
  • dumbluck
    8 years ago
    Thankfully I live in San Francisco and go to Mitchell Brothers - #4 is always available from all the dancers.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Type 99, Front room DFK + FIV session, followed by mind blowing backroom GFE-FS, followed by additional rounds and oral and anal in your own bed, and another time in the morning.

SJG
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    I like a nice sensual dance. If they aren't DFKing or stroking my dick they will be by the end of the dance. Air dances are just a tease ! So #4 here but #3 at minimum
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion