tuscl

Stupid is as stupid says

Itsmytime
I’ve had enough and I can’t take it any more
Sunday, September 11, 2016 10:39 AM
I'm at the club the other late afternoon. A fairly attractive mid-20s dancer asks to sit by me and I agree. First she starts talking about the discipline problems her daughter is having at elementary school. Then she starts talking about how she just moved from night shift to day shift because the night shift girls are younger and willing to do more extras for less money and she can't compete. She then proceeded to tell me that because she's a clean dancer, her dances are more expensive. Finally, she asked if I want to go back with her. Not surprisingly, she gave me a nasty look and stomped off when I told her I'd just wait for the night shift girls to arrive. So much for making the discussion about the customer. How did she think I'd respond? I truly respect most dancers who work hard for a living, but this one was an exception.

21 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    "She then proceeded to tell me that because she's a clean dancer, her dances are more expensive." Why did she think this is a good idea?
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    She needs to go back to school with her daughter.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    With time she'll learn to be a lying, conniving, manipulator. You know, the kind of dancer we all appreciate.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Bill Engvall has a rant, where he tells you that there is medication for everything except stupid.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I would have tried to steer the conversation another way if I wasn't enjoying the convo. I can see how a downer like that wouldn't set you up well for dances. I am guessing she was venting and hoping beyond hope that you were a customer who appreciates lower mileage dances. She blew that sale I guess.
  • joewebber
    8 years ago
    today's dancers have no concept of how to 'entertain' a customer. in the past, customers would come in to the club and the dancer would listen to him vent, and then indulge his fantasy. the dancer would be young and attractive, and while she was listening, she would give the customer the impression that he was still attractive. now, the dancer tells the customer the hardship story (boyfriend that abuses her, bills due, dui, drug addiction, children without good clothing, school, christmas, ) and expects the PL to give her money. When I go into a club, I want to forget about stupid people and stupid mistakes that they make, not reminded of them (and oh my God the stupid tattoos!)
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    I have had dancers tell me they don't do extras. I have also had dancers bitch and moan about other dancers who do extras. I even had one complain about extras dancers who are not even discrete about it. She assured me she was discrete!
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    She'll learn not to tell customers she gives lower mileage and more expensive dances than other dancers. They are more expensive because they are lower mileage and clean. The message she is telling customers. Not the best sales tactic. If such a dancer reads this and doesn't understand, it's like going to a car sales lot and the car salesman tells you this car right here is the car you want, it's more expensive than all the other cars because we have to do maintenance on it every month compared to all the other cars that only need routine maintenance and don't cost as much. Lol
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    What dallas writes make me ponder something. I've heard dancers complain about customers asking for extras without being discreet, using the examples they give. It makes me think there is a discreet way for the customer to ask. I think this especially because dancers will pitch OTC to me, even after venting earlier with me about other customers asking (without discretion) for extras or OTC. So it seems there's a right way and a wrong way.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Wasn't there a recent thread about worst sales pitches? This one is right up there at the top.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    You guys sound like a bunch of grumpy old men. Yes of course some strippers are young, immature, and stupid compared to us, and yes some say stupid stuff like this. But most dancers in my experience try to give a much better experience than this and some of them succeed. We ought to celebrate the good strippers at least as much as we bash the horrible ones.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I can see this working on some guys that like "classy" strippers. But I don't see why they would go with this sales pitch at all given the high risk of turnoff.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Fuck em if they can't take a joke. Well, just fuck them.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I agree with John. This is honestly not a big deal in the grand scheme of things as far as clubbing goes. I get way more shit from the wife and from colleagues and bosses at work or road rage from others during my commute that whatever shit a stripper does or says is pretty inconsequential and hardly a deal-breaker or really that much of a turn-off.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    I totally understand and respect a dancers who say they only do clean dances / no extras in VIP. Likewise, they should totally understand and respect my decision when I say I'm going to pass on a trip to VIP and just continue to hang out for a while.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I have two faves who are pretty clean dancers. One doesn't do extras and the other will go as far as a hj. But their floor dances are of the charts good. My hands pretty much can go anywhere and they pay plenty of attention to Mr. Happy. So don't dismiss the clean dancer completely.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    wait, what kind of a club has night shift girls that do more extras for less?
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^good question.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    You give a dancer like that a few weeks, maybe a month and she'll be gone. Her type don't last long.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    When I meet one of my favorite dancers at the moment she told me she only did dances. She was so hot to me that I have fine with doing 3-4. My next visit was able to get her to doing extras, and we have been ever since.
  • billyba
    8 years ago
    i just hate to one who try to get you to pity them ... i'm not in a strip club because i feel like dealing with the rough edges of real life ....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion