tuscl

How much do you pay for ITC

Tiburon
Every woman's local ATM while in da club? How else they paying for their Boob jobs?
Include the price the girl wants, the price of the actual VIP session and the time the session last. Been propositioned myself, but I've always been too nervous to take the plunge

9 comments

• Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    VIP dance price varies club to club.
    In a club where air go it's 2 for $40 vip dance
    In another club where I go it's $250 for 30 minutes
    In another club where I go it's $310 for 30 minutes

All these clubs they enforce rules in VIP dances also
  • RTP
    8 years ago
    Not sure what ITC means, it can mean HJ, BJ or FS. I find that the first two are available much more than the last.

I travel to clubs in multiple states, and services and prices vary wildly. Certainly, Follies prices and services are posted multiple times per week. I think officially at that price you get 30 minutes. I never got 30 full minutes but don't think you can get a better value anywhere. At Wackos in Jacksonville, you can usually get extras for about $100, but it is usually not FS, not very private and not more than 3 songs.

There are some really down and dirty options in New Jersey, Connecticut, E. St. Louis, Chicago/Hammond, In and Texas that are cheaper, probably get no more than 15 minutes at any of those options. I think about as low as any of those places go is $80 and it is probably 3 songs.

I don't know Detroit or Phoenix, both have a broad range of costs, times and services.

JS will argue that ITC is available almost anywhere for the right $$. He is probably right. I just can't justify that expenditure for what mostly is a wham, bam service.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    @RTP good point

try to include whether its for HJ, BJ or FS (if you pay for a Handy J, you have problems and need help)
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    Ldk82..it's not air dance.It's full contact dances,sometimes topless sometimes not
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    ITC means in the club, not the activities
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    depending on the specific usa club... my experience for vip ranges from $70- $120 for a three song nude... $75-$200 for 15 minute nude... $100- $350 30 minute nude, and then there's vegas. $300- $800 30 minute topless. i don't do vegas vips anymore. my learning curve has been slow and expensive.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Usually 40 for a HJ, 60-80 for BJ and 100-200 for FS.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Dancers pay me. :)
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^ :)

jackslash +10

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion