tuscl

Strip club Scottie award for VIP queen

Club Lust does this thing once a month on the first Saturday to give out awards to employees or dancers.
One award is for VIP queen. At least on two occasions the VIP queen had to leave the customer and come out to the stage to get her award. If you were the customer or dancer, would this expectation from the club piss you off?

I think the club should warn her first before doing VIP dances whenever they plan on doing that. I wouldn't be happy paying expensive VIP or champagne room like prices and having my dancer get dressed and run out to the stage during the middle of it.

5 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I better get my whole time after the "festivities" else I'd demand my $$$ back or at least part of it.

I get the feeling the "VIP Queen" will often be the "ROB Queen" (over-promising to sell VIPs and under-delivering)
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I think vip prices and regular dance prices are way too high in my area. I have been familiar with the VIP queen. She's hot but she keeps working on selling regular lap dances if I bought the two for one from her.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I wouldn't be surprised if the VIP queen is the top dancer at the club in selling dances or the VIP room. I've seen VIP queens taking guys to the room lots of times. They have nice sofas in there and a much better feeling of privacy.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Sounds like that club didn't think that idea through very well. I'd be pissed if they interrupted my dances for something like that.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Yeah he should get comped some of the money back or they should make sure she's not busy at least.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion