tuscl

OHLALA

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
Apologies if this has been asked before but any of you guys over there tried ohlala.com ? If so any luck with it?

9 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    What is that, londonguy?
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    It's a 'find a fuckbuddy' app masquerading as a dating app so I've heard. Available in Germany and U.S. only so far.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Thanks.
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    This kind of thing always sounds good in the ads, but it is a pretty sure bet that you will experience better results in the organization san_jose_guy is building.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i gotta check it out then.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    " it is a pretty sure bet that you will experience better results in the organization san_jose_guy is building."

Very true, but my organization is invitation only, and it is nothing like P4P or Sugaring or anything else even remotely related.

SJG
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    ^^^ No, it involves brainwashing Mexican street whores into joining under the premise of being offered a better life...lol
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Women don't get in until they really understand it. And particularly when crossing into the third world the women will not be pressured to be giving out free sex. It won't happen until they really understand it and are really ready to relate to it that way.

Spreading the group will be far easier with White American girls, because they will be coming from a similar cultural back ground. For them, sex is not really supposed to be about money anyway.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion