tuscl

This story needs some Benny Hill music. :)

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, September 4, 2016 11:27 AM
A bystander was shot in the finger early Sunday outside a strip club in Fort Worth after a woman tried to pull a gun out of her purse while chasing a man who allegedly assaulted her, police say. Police said the woman, who was an employee at the strip club, shot the bystander around 1:20 a.m. at the Flash Dancer Cabaret in the 9300 block of South Freeway. The bystander was taken to a nearby hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. The woman told police she started chasing a man who had assaulted her. While she was chasing him, she tried to pull her gun out of her purse. The gun discharged and struck the bystander in the finger. Police did not release the names of the bystander or the woman.

7 comments

• Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    The song is Yakety Sax [view link]
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    no. the song is yakity sanity i know because when i was donald trumps publicist in the 80s i used to watch him chase women around the office to that song. the women were happy to stop and fuck him because he was donald trump and he had a huge bank balance but he liked to chase them before he fucked them but the donald and i never crossed swords. neither of us are fucking fags
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    i just made a mistake which is odd since i am a space geneious. the correct name of the song is yakity saxity i tried to get kim bassetter to do the running around to yakity saxity thing when we were dating but she didnt like the song
  • SlickSpic
    8 years ago
    Dr. Phil! Dr. Phil! Dr. Phil!
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    ???
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    OMG SlickSpic is back! :-)
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    I thought it was yackity yak.