tuscl

weather modification almost worked. your welcome

DoctorPhil.
Space geneious and inventer of the grunges
just finished the first test of my space geneious weather modification machine. nasa asked me to get one working this hurricane season. a rush job to combat global warming. i was able to reduce hermine from category 4 to category 1. your welcome

now i can return to my efforts to help the tuscl trolls. the trolls on this site are really psychologically damaged and they need me

5 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Fuck you, jackie. I like hurricanes, the bigger the better.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Thank-you? For what, because it almost worked.

Almost just means you're the best of the losers!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    ATACdawg, to be fair he said he reduced Hermine from category 4 to category 1. That is kind of brilliant!

On the other hand the OP is kind of insane and that's non-brilliant. So it evens out! ;)
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Well I think there's a 1 to 5% chance I'm really in a coma because if I get sick or excited for whatever reason, the weather seems to act up too. I give it 95 to 99% chance it's just coincidence because you only remember the wether acting screwy when it is. I give a .01% chance that I really did make contact with the AI program running our universe and that the AI thinks it's amusing to screw around making things I think about happen. Why do I give such low odds? The AI would probably show me who's boss if I said too much.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    4got, check the title. DrPhil. said it almost worked! :-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion