tuscl

OT: Celebrities That You Can't Believe Are Famous

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
There are plenty out there, but who are some famous people that you can't believe are famous, and why? I'm not talking about d-listers, or someone that annoys you but is loved by the majority of other people.

Here are a few of mine:

1. Stephen A Smith. All I can say is "shut the fuck up." There are so many other sports guys that do a much better job than him. I get it, he's an NBA expert but since when does that transcend to every other sport? How did ESPN keep him when they dumped all their high priced talent?

2. Sarah Silverman. If it weren't for her beautiful tits I doubt she would be famous. She always runs her mouth and gets herself into trouble but still manages to reappear. Today on Howard Stern he asked is she he ever been sexually abused and she tried to get sympathy saying she did a sex scene for a movie and it left her emotional scarred. Give me a fucking break!

17 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Paris Hilton
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Honey Boo Boo.

I like Sarah Silverman myself. She rubs some people the wrong way but I think she's really funny.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Like crazyjoe said, Paris Hilton. What's that bitch ever done to warrant her fame? Besides her last name she's just another ugly overrated Beverly Hills skank.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Britney spears, Miley cyrus, Donald trump.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Most of them?

I actually like Sarah Silverman's stand up, even if she leans a little heavily on "I'm a fairly attractive woman with a potty mouth".
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Paris and Brit Brit are attractive, so not sure they fit on the list. They offer something - eye candy. I think Jenny McCarthy should be on the list because she's stupid, but she's so hot that she gets off the list because of her looks.

Miley Cyrus is a great example. She can't even sing and the one person I wish would put her clothes back on when she's naked.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    How 'bout Beetlejuice? What has he ever done to warrant his fame?

Just talks his shit. Lol!
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    5 years ago I would've said Justin bieber.
  • crsm27
    8 years ago
    The Kardashians.....

Lets put it this way.... Kim got "famous" if you want to call it that by hanging around Paris Hilton and then having a "leaked" sex tape which is total BS... these media whores put it out there.

Then it goes off of her dead fathers name.... and also off of Bruce/Kate jenner.

They get a stupid show on E channel... then there mom goes and whores out her kids to the media non stop..... wa la.... THey are now considered "famous".

I agree I think Sarah Silverman is funny and has some OK tv/movie roles. But she does shoot herself in the foot many times. Jenny was a playboy pet and also had some MTV fame... But she got all of that based on looks.... Brit and Miley... both were singers and achieved "pop star" status. So I can see them....

Paris.... NO WAY IN HELL... again "sex tape" and name which drove everything else.

• Jascoi
    8 years ago
    and her HOT carl's jr commercial.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    +Paris Hilton
    +Kim Kardashian
    +Nicole Richie
    +Tori Spelling
    +Rafael Edward Cruz
    +Rachel Ray (the bitch can't cook)
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Crsm27 well said. It's sad that in today's world girls want to be like a Kardashian or Amber Rose when they grow up. SMH.

Shailynn I feel you on Stephen A. That dude as he would say "bloviates" so much and is so arrogant. Guaranteed if you have a 10 min conversation with him, he'll be the one talking for 9 min. I hate how he always name drops celebrities he's supposedly "cool" with.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    Jean Claude Van Damme
    Steven Seagal
    Will Ferrell
    David Beckham (most overrated soccer player of all time of any nationality)
    Mariah Carey
    Rod Stewart
  • motorhead
    8 years ago

I actually like Stephen A. Smith. And I like him even more after seeing Frank Caliendo do an impression of him.

If we're talking about ESPN guys we find annoying, let's start with Bomani Jones. The guy is smart. Dude is outrageously intelligent. But he makes everything about race (on his radio show). Less so on his TV appearances. But he can be discussing a line drive double play in baseball and somehow segue into how oppressed the brothers are.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Londonguy's take is sn interesting one from over the pond.

I don't think Will Ferrell, Mariah Carey and Rod Stewart would be on too many lists in America. Some people might find Ferrell's comedy annoying, I think he's hilarious, especially when he's doing his Bush impression. Mariah has a great voice and a great rack and is hot as hell. I'm not sure what his beef is with Stewart.

I also enjoy Sarah Silverman's comedy and her rack. Lol

I get why people don't like Stephen A. But when you are on a debate show and your job is to give an opinion, you are going to upset those who don't agree with you. I just don't like those who take a position just to rile people up. I think Skip Bayless did this a lot. I honestly believe when Stephen A. takes a position he believes that position. I respect him for it even if I don't agree with it.

I agree with all of you on the Kardashian's, Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie. Didn't all off then have sex tapes?
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I agree with you rh48hr on Londonguy's list. Most people (including me) think Ferrell is one of the funniest guys on the planet. Mariah has an incredible voice, lots of hits, and she's easy on the eyes. Rod Stewart is Rod Stewart, nothing needs to be said there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    And to add insult to injury many of these clowns are worth millions
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion