Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Burkini ban?

JimGassagain

Bacon props!!

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I don't like this at all. Fact is I'm looking to purchase one soon before this ban spreads over to the US.

I don't want anybody leering at my pale white, whale body. In fact I hope the Burkini will be able to replace my long sleeve shirts that I swim in. "Swimming in the pool with Burkini on!" Lol

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Good idea

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

The burqini seems to be the ideal cross between swimming in street clothes (often not allowed) and resorting to a form-fitting neoprene wetsuit. I can also seem the advantage of skin protection from the Sun for burqini wearers.

Thanks for posting this Jim.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

shit. this is a development I don't like.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

France isn't the US.

Between wanna be gang bangers (and real ones) with their pants on the floor, and women wearing a tent on the beach, America is a country where you have the freedom to wear any clothes you want no matter how stupid.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ good thoughts.

I am going to wear stupid clothes from now on

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

The heck with clothes. Go nekkid !!

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I wish it was so. thumbs up.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I'd like to see a hot middle eastern stripper in a burka, watch her slowly take it all off, and then fuck.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

So I'm free to wear clown shoes to the strip club?

I love America!

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Whoa there now! Swimming in one of those would for sure make you look like a delicious billowy seal and the shark feeding frenzy would be off the charts. Ban them I say! For the safety of swimmers and probable indigestion of the sharks!

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

Lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement