tuscl

Burkini ban?

JimGassagain
Bacon props!!
I don't like this at all. Fact is I'm looking to purchase one soon before this ban spreads over to the US.

I don't want anybody leering at my pale white, whale body. In fact I hope the Burkini will be able to replace my long sleeve shirts that I swim in. "Swimming in the pool with Burkini on!" Lol

11 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Good idea
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    The burqini seems to be the ideal cross between swimming in street clothes (often not allowed) and resorting to a form-fitting neoprene wetsuit. I can also seem the advantage of skin protection from the Sun for burqini wearers.

Thanks for posting this Jim.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    shit. this is a development I don't like.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    France isn't the US.

Between wanna be gang bangers (and real ones) with their pants on the floor, and women wearing a tent on the beach, America is a country where you have the freedom to wear any clothes you want no matter how stupid.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^ good thoughts.

I am going to wear stupid clothes from now on
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    The heck with clothes. Go nekkid !!
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    I wish it was so. thumbs up.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'd like to see a hot middle eastern stripper in a burka, watch her slowly take it all off, and then fuck.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago

So I'm free to wear clown shoes to the strip club?

I love America!
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Whoa there now! Swimming in one of those would for sure make you look like a delicious billowy seal and the shark feeding frenzy would be off the charts. Ban them I say! For the safety of swimmers and probable indigestion of the sharks!
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion