tuscl

Better way to set up OTC: In-person, phone call or text?

reignfire
South Carolina
Sunday, August 21, 2016 9:31 PM
When you set up OTC with a dancer, any preferred way you go about it: in-person, by phone or by text? I've had my hits and misses with each method. I much prefer to do it in-person for a more personal touch but most of the time, circumstances (dancers not being at the club regularly, etc.) don't allow it. Any way or method that is preferred or recommended would be helpful.

12 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Hallmark card or a singing-telegram - and Presto !
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I've tried smoke signals, but the strippers had reservations.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Groan......
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Umm, jackslash, China is calling, Those sideways slits yearn for your attention.
  • RossVa
    8 years ago
    Money Gram's work best for me.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Show up at her house, drag her by the hair into the back yard, fuck her, then drop the money on the ground. Seriously, whichever way works best for the one you're dealing with. Some girls do better one way, others another.
  • K
    8 years ago
    Text. Less chance of misunderstanding. Less chance of , did he say 6 PM or 8 PM.? Am I meeting K or J? She'll still flake on you but for different reasons.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Text. Like K said, when she flakes out at least you know it wasn't your fault because it's in writing.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Once I have a repertoire with a dancer I text, easier and more descrete for everyone. Of course, face to face the first time is best, at least to get a phone number.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    First time is always in person. After that it's usually by text.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I agree with JS. In person or text. Its just the why people communicate these days. nobody talks on the phone much. The only issue with texting OTC convo would be if your texting her dead beat BF instead of her.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Most of them almost exclusively text, problem with that is not hearing an actual voice on the other end anybody could be texting you back.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion