Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

The pathetic "Please Help I'm such a Stud" post

GACA
GACA829286

Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Not sure what people get out if this. Nobody here believes you anyway....

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

That's a RICH STUD. Get it right!

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

$350k a year minimum and 18 inch sxhlong minimum to qualify for club

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

As Rod Stewart said "some guys have all the luck"

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Good ole Rod..."if you thing I'm sexy, and you want my body...."....lol

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

think

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Now I'm ignoring anyone who ask for help without a review

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

We all are studs according to the dancers we fuck. They wouldn't lie to us, would they??

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Some of us are studs. Others of us, like me, are RICH STUDs.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement