tuscl

Young Girls

larryfisherman
California
At my age (26) I attract a lot of the 18-21 girls in the civilian world. I do have a baby face, so I look younger. The problem is those aren't the girls I want. They're too immature, we're not interested in the same things etc.

The more I think about though, maybe I should be interested in them. I think of it like taking a long term investment. Those girls haven't 100% grown into their body yet, but they will get better. They haven't hit their prime yet. As opposed to girls my age who only have a couple of years left before they start declining looks wise (aging).

Think in the long term instead of the short term. This applies to civilians and strippers.

14 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I think you should stick to the older, more mature girls and PM me the numbers of the hot 18-21 year olds.
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    Sage advice counselor.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Come down to LA JS69, they are EVERYWHERE.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    For the civvys if they are fine jumping into bed right away, where's the issue? A 3 month relationship is forever when you're 19.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Young dancers are not a deal-breaker for me but it's not usually what I go for especially if they look very young (i.e. some young ones can look older/womanly and I'll be attracted to them).

Even as a kid I was more attracted to women than to girls - I like women that look like women and act like women and many of the young ones do not fit this.

There is something to be said for the firmness of a young dancer; but I prefer women that have already filled-out and have womanly curves.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    "I prefer women that have already filled-out and have womanly curves."

Papi, if you start out with a girl who is 18 and stick with her, you can watch her as she fills out. I've immensely enjoyed watching the DS physically mature. The growth of her breasts has been particularly erotic.

Somebody PM Nina now and tell her that she needs to call me creepy.

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Long term yes, if you plan to keep seeing them. Usually in the mundane world you cannot keep seeing a girl unless you have a relationship with her. She doesn't want anything which would tie her to anyone other than a real BF.

And yes, these girls will be immature. But some people still like them that age because they have not become marriage fixated yet.

I think it is different for older guys when the age difference is much larger, so that they don't look at the girl as a real peer, but as a Sugar Baby. For myself, girls are going to act sensible and show some judgment and critical thinking ability, or I have no use for them. Not worthy wasting money, time, or jizm.

Larry, you've talked about there being some girls at these clubs whom you would want to take home with you. And we know some such experiences have been mind blowing. Why don't you focus your attention on them.

Benjamin Franklin recommended mature women.

SJG

Jazz Funk
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubyOg-K6…
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "Long term yes, if you plan to keep seeing them"

Exactly SJG, it's a long term investment.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Larry, you can PM JS69 those girls numbers, and while you're at it, please PM me their mom's number.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^LOL
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    US youngg bucks want OLDER WOMEN ONLY. If I wanted a girl my age, I'd go to a night club
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    How old are you Tiburon?
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    you know what they say: If they are under 18 they are protected by law and if they are over 60 they are protected by nature, anything in between is fair game!
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    One other thing being a teacher of the young can be rewarding.
    The problem with that age bracket is they cling!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion