Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: Kareoke

GACA
GACA829286

Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

At a bar had Kareoke nite.

Some oldies but goodies country songs do the trick every time, gets these southern girls hot and bothered

Friends in Low Places -- The Garth Brooks Never Call Me by My Name -- DAC Family Tradition -- Hank Jr

What are some of your favorites that seem to get the crowd into it?

Putting together a playlist

Replies (5)

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I saw Karaoke at the Crazy Horse Saloon in Atlanta over 10 years ago. It was put on by some local radio DJ. I don't remember the names of any songs. I just remember the strippers being totally nude while doing it. Strange!

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Never done Karaoke but if i had too. Marvin Gaye - sexual healing Johnny Cash - anything from him, i'd probably go with big river The Clash - london calling

Exploited - sex and violence (those are also the only words in the son)

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Strip Club gimmick:

I saw one club that advertised they had a live band to backup the karaoke singers while strippers would dance on the same stage.

Sounds like a train wreck to me but I bet it would have been fun to watch.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Out here it's all about Journey and Bones Jovi. At least for white dudes my age.

Profile picture for Paxton
Paxton
•

Tennyson Lodge in Bethel Park PA (south of Pittsburgh) does nude karaoke. They call it bareoke.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement