tuscl

@mikey aka @gammanu95 why are you so obsessed with me and @NinaBambina and @san_

DoctorPhil.
Space geneious and inventer of the grunges
he has created the @zipperhead crap alias to harrass me and i wouldnt be surprised if he is creating other aliases to harrass others. in fact i suspect @san_jose_gay is also an @mikey alias. i will have to deplay my space geneious algorithm on @san_jose_gay posts to confirm

please get help @mikey. i am also a psychological geneious and i could recommend antidepressants for you. and maybe an antipsychotic since i am beginning to believe that you may not even know your posting as all of your crap identities. i think you know your actually @zipperhead and @Hugh_G._Rection but you dont appear to realize that your also @gammanu95. you appear to be having psychotic breaks and attacking @vincemichaels

the output from my space geneious algorithm suggests that @mikey doesnt even know about his @gammanu95 identity. smh

your welcome for my help @mikey. just get yourself to a doctor

3 comments

• Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Phildot, time for you to get on *your* meds and get back on the short bus where it's safe to lick the window.

Seriously screw the whole bullshit 'space geneious algorithm'.
    Lets apply Occam's razor here. Do these people have legitimate reviews of clubs (I admit mine are old)? Are the majority of their responses on topic to the threads that they are replying to? Do they have unique writing styles and viewpoints? Then the people you accuse of being some sort of UBERTROLL are probably unique individuals specifically because it is the simplest explanation and the one that fits most of the facts.

The above simple idea was posted as a public service message. As for you, Phildot- I'm done empowering you and enabling you by posting to your threads.... or likewise the threads of people who have agendas of disrupting threads with weird fantasy animal characters or fill hobby related threads with some foo totally unrelated to what is being discussed.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Only zipman68 has suffered enough brain damage to make a post this retarded.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    All because I told Zipman he wasn't funny, he resorts to this. Pathetic
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion