tuscl

Young Olympians

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
We're used to seeing young gymnasts. Young swimmers. But young track athletes? Not that common.

A 17-year high school girl just ran in the 400m hurdles. And bonus points for being cute too.

9 comments

• Corvus
    8 years ago
    Yes, cute. And still Jailbait.

I hope NBC shows the women's long jump. There is a Russian girl who might just be the most beautiful woman competing in Rio? Nice looking blonde girl named Darya Klishina. She is 25 though, so way too old for some reading this thread!

• motorhead
    8 years ago
    The daughter of former NFL quarterback Randall Cunningham is a high jumper. She is 18 and I believe she just graduated high school. I have not seen her. Field events seem to get little coverage
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Oh, I've seen photos of the Cunningham girl. Very nice looking too.

Of course, nearly without exception, all these girls are pretty light on top. Bad news if you like big tits.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    ^^^When she's your SB, you can always buy her a BA (silicone). :) That's the way a real SD rolls. 8)
  • busta_nut
    8 years ago
    you won"t see the Russian Long Jumper... She was banned 2 days ago.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    The Polish kayaker who is one of the favorites is a good looking woman.

I understand that if she wins the gold medal, she's going to have it bronzed!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Did you all see the women's 400m final where the Bahamian dived head first across the finish line to barely beat-out the American in a photo-finish - I thought that was a crapy & desperate way to win personally
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Groan
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    This is all made up shit
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion