tuscl

waste of money!!!!!!

OK THIS ONE GOES OUT TO THE ENTERTAINERS. I HAD A SITUATION LAST WEEK WHERE A COWORKER OF MINE HAD GLUED HERSELF TO A CUSTOMER WHO WAS CLEARLY INTO ME. HE TIPPED ME HEAVILY AND INVITED ME OVER AND I TRIED TO EXPLAIN THE INS AND OUTS OF DANCER ETIQUETTE TO HIM.. how he sort of had to get her to leave before i could step in without disrespecting her. Ok. i ask for anyones input who would like to give it..but especially dancers. at what point do you say " fifi, your customer has invited me over and its been a while since you have been talking...mind if i have a crack at him??

13 comments

• BaddJack
    14 years ago
    Fifi. Nice stripper name.
  • vixen7
    14 years ago
    I MEANT IT TO BE FUNNY ,,GUESS IT WORKED
  • GSWx4
    14 years ago
    Vixen7: I had thought that stripper etiquette had become more of a loose guideline until I was in a club recently where they practiced it like a cult religion. From the customer’s perspective I can appreciate both the good and bad aspects. But for dancers understanding customers they should realize that sometimes a guy may be reluctant to give up an OK dancer in hopes of a better dancer. Or as the old saying goes, “A bush in the hand is a good thing”. Send a third party to intercede with the dancer if you’re that sure would be my advice.
  • BaddJack
    14 years ago
    Vixen: what is the best stripper name you have ever worked with? (By the way, "Vixen" is a top-10 choice in its own right)
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Not having been there, I'm talking out my butt here, but are you sure he was that into *you* and not into the other girl, and just being polite to you? I mean, if I have a girl hanging on me like that, and I'm not interested in her, and I am interested in you, I'm gonna find a way to ditch her and find you, no matter how sticky she tries to be. Since he, based on your description did *not* do that, I have to wonder if you're interpreting things correctly.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    I agree w/GMD. It is up to the customer to determine who he will spend time with, as long as the dancer is willing to spend time with him.
  • vixen7
    14 years ago
    jack.... the best stripper name is the one i decided to use if i ever give up Vixen. "Viagara"
  • vixen7
    14 years ago
    george...the guy came up to the stage. gave me about $20 in singles one at a time..and told me he thought i was amazing and would i like to join him. Is that misinterpreting it do you think? I briefly explained to him that he first had to get rid of my friend. Even the waitresses at the end of the night were saying what a waste of time and money that was because the guy had hundreds of dollars to spend and the other girl didnt even do a dance for him.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    vixen: Like I said, I wasn't there, but yeah, if things were actually as you describe, that is passing strange.

However, the fact remains that even after you *explicitly* told him he had to get rid of the other dancer, he did not. There are probably more, but I see three general reasons for that. He might have interpreted your comment as cattiness, rather than adherence to strip club etiquette, or he might have been too nice/shy/wimpy to ditch the other girl, or she was giving him the experience he wanted. And by that last, I am *not* necessarily talking about a HJ or something under the table; some of us just like the scintillating conversation we sometimes get, and if a girl is willing to provide it for cheap, well, we're guys, that's how we're wired.

Your strategy should be to snag him as soon as you see him next. Maybe, once he's got you at his table, he's not such the big spender he appears to be at the stage. :)
  • vixen7
    14 years ago
    thanks george....actually the other people at his table were telling me that they wanted her to get lost ,...so yes another case of a polite customer not knowing how to get rid of a clingy dancer. Also....of course i did not say to him verbatim that he had to get rid of her,,,just that i couldnt come sit with them till she was gone, and briefly explained why. thanks for your input and help in figuring this out.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    It helps to remember that in any interaction between N people, there are N + 1 versions of what happened: what each of those present remembers happening, plus what *actually* happened. :)

Good luck next time.
  • vixen7
    14 years ago
    thanks george... i KNOW what i am going to do next time. I am going to find out exactly who that customers wants and if its me i wont hesitate to join the party...lol
  • Digitech
    14 years ago
    As a customer, you just have to mention that you are looking for or waiting for a different girl. I think most stripper's know the code and won't be offended if you tell them you are waiting to meet someone else.

Your chance to say this is when the girl first asks you 'What's going on?' or 'How are you doing?', etc.

As far as explaining this to a customer, hmm. I really don't know what you could tell him.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion