tuscl

My favorite club and why

skibum609
Massachusetts
Club Desires in Providence is my favorite club. Starting this past Sunday I worked; 14, 11, 10 and by Wednesday at 2 9 hours and decided instead of hitting the Club at night, to blow off the rest of the day and sample the dayshift, which due to work I stopped going to 2 years ago.The Club is always crowded between noon and 3 (free lunch, great talent), but slowed down by 4. I like spinners, brown hair and brown eyes, but for those who like blondes, yesterday was it. Out of 25 dayshift dancers 15, were blonde and imo 13 lap dance worthy. First up we will call her Bridgette, whom I chose for my warm-up. two topless dances with a woman with spectacular natural D's and very full contact. Decided to stay because the lineup was amazing and that means the manager bought me a drink, free shot every hour, buy a drink card for $20, get $25.00 of drinks and a lineup on a Wednesday afternoon better than 95% of the Saturday night lineups in America. There is an "eastern european" dancer there that not only has a reputation for being more fun than a barrel of monkeys, but is also hot. Now she is not petite, blonde and doesn't have brown eyes and blondes are not on my radar, ever. To be fair though, I believe she is a 10, but would accept a rating as low as 9 due to personal preferences. 5'7" maybe 8", 115 pounds, long sleek legs, perfect firm round ass (just amazing), perfect b - cups - really pretty face and to top it all off, not only natural white blonde hair, but green eyes. Just amazing. Had gotten topless dances from her before and they were great, better thn one would expect from a dancer of her level of looks, but she was somewhat mechanical and not a conversationalist. One year later, with more confidence, less of an accent, she is now a wonderful conversationalist, has a sexy manner of speaking and is articulate and very smart. Eastern Europeans are also conservative by nature, so none of the liberal bullshit either. A right wing hottie. Tipped her at the stage, along with 14 other customers, on a day when some dancers made zero on stage. Gets off the stage, comes over and thanks me for tipping her and at this club that usually means she is off for another, higher spending customer, but she cuddles up and I buy her a water (dancers hate being pressured into drinking alcohol so let them get what they want without issue and you have no say just cuz you buying) and when she initially hesitated I told her a man's role when buying a drink for a woman, ends when he asks her if she wants one, except for paying. She laughed, kissed me and as usual it is the right thing to say. If you have to get a paid sex worker drunk before she will accept money from you, try another hobby. After 30 minutes she asks would I like dances, but first do I mind if she has a cigarette. I tell her to go smoke and I will too, except I will be out front in my car getting high. We agree to meet 15 minutes later and off to the CR we go. Best first CR ever with a dancer, second best ever at this club in 12+ years. She is flawless. Not a hair, blemish, bump on her perfect body, full full contact, even by Providence standards. Full contact at this club is like Detroit full contact, except for the fact that here the dancers are just way hotter. If you saw this dancer on the cover of glamour you would say wow. In any event, not only is she the best looking dancer in a club with a lot of 9's, but she is full contact, if not more than the other dancers, capped off by the fact that she charges the exact same as the 6's and 7's. Hot, fun, full contact, inexpensive. I was so satisfied when I left that I was ready for dinner, but not bs food. Providence is italian and italian food here is not the garbage people in other parts of the country get so off to my favorite restaurant, (best in rhode island 6 out of the last 8 years) and two glasses of wine, a cheese plate, crostini and seafood fra diavolo later I was back in my car, a/c blasting, sun roof open, a little Weezer and a 420 salad made for a wonderful windy back road drive home and a 9:30 bedtime. Less than a $300 day, including a $60.00 + dinner. That's why this is my favorite club in these United States.

15 comments

• RandomMember
    8 years ago
    The only lawyer in existence who doesn't make use of paragraphs?
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    Sounds like a fun day. Never imagined you to be a Weezer fan.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Unfortunately I never been to providence but hot strippers, reasonable prices and full contact are a recipe for success anywhere. However 99% of clubs can only manage 2 of those 3 qualities and some can only manage 1.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "The only lawyer in existence who doesn't make use of paragraphs?"

Brilliant!
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    <<<<<< Best Band Ever: The Ramones.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    There are 2 places to club in this country I want to try and haven't been. City of industry and Providence.

I know at one time Providence was as "hands on" as Detroit. I didn't realize you could still do that?

I have also always heard the quality is outstanding.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Providence has always been unique in the strip club world. 7 clubs within 6 miles of me and I choose the 48 mile drive every single time.
  • rockie
    8 years ago
    Don't you wish that you could repeat an ultimate visit more easily? Or, is that why we continue the quest?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    This is why America is great
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    The moral of story is that one should never assume. I assumed due to her looks and contact level that dances were more than I wished to pay. I was 100% wrong.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    i thought the moral of the story is providence pl's are lucky.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Rhode island used to have full contact $1 dances back in the day before the CR existed.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    I was in Providence last spring and most clubs were still keeping things cool. I have never found Desire to have much to offer but I did not pay to join upstairs. It struck me as a regulars club, but I have never been there in the afternoon.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I have been upstairs once in 13 years, although to be fair it didn't exist 13 years ago. It is a regulars club in that it has many regular customers who form relationships with the dancers, but there are so many dancers you can find one. The dancer I mention in this post didn't know me at all and it was easy to meet and enjoy her.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Nice day, skibum609. Enjoy !! Through the years, my ATF club is Players on Detwaaa's East side. Hot women, great sex in the VIP.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion